chapter two

Watari and I walked up to the door that the two boys share. Im really nervous now. I stand behind Watari as he opens the door.

"Mello, Matt this is (y/n)," Watari said, "she is going to stay with you boys for awhile."

I peek my head out from behind Watari to see a blonde boy with black attire and a brown haired boy with a red and black shirt. The Brown haired boy caught my eye immediately. I wanted to run to him, but I didn't. I could tell that he gave off a feeling of home. It brought tears to my eyes as the memories started to flood into my head, but i quickly batted them away.

"Hi..." I said to them.

"Hi im Matt," the Brown haired boy said, "and this is Mello." He pointed to the blonde sitting next to him.

"Sup," Mello said.

I walked in and Watari told me that he had to go tend to his work. I let him leave and looked around the room a little.

"Where can I put my stuff?" I asked a little more confidently.

"You can put it in the bottom drawer of our dresser," Matt said.

I liked how he said our dresser like he had already excepted me.

"Ok thanks," I replied.

        I walked over to the drawer with the only bag I had. It was kind of small, but it had some of my nicest clothes in it. I started to remember my home life and wanted to cry, but the blanket at the bottom stopped me from doing so.  I saw it down in the bag, it was my old baby blanket. I take it out.

"Blankie!" I exclaimed. I was so happy to have remembered the only thing that kept me company back at home. Mello looked at me like a freak. I suppose it was because I was a twelve year old who still had a blanket. I stared right back at Mello like I could have killed him in a matter of seconds and he backed off.  Matt looked up and kind of smiled. I would soon find that he thought it was kind of adorable.