The aftermath

Peter's POV.

The rest of the alcohol released from my stomach and spilled out into the toilet with a loud groan following. I was collapsed on the floor and Y/N was sitting on the ground beside me rubbing my back and whispered about how 'everything was gonna be ok.' everything was hazy and I couldn't remember what happened or what was happening. Why was I throwing up? As soon as I wiped off my mouth Y/N got up for her spot on the ground next to me and filled a cup full of water.

"Rinse out your mouth Hun, and then drink some water." She handed me the big cup of water and I poured some in my mouth, swished it around and spit it out. The gross taste of vomit leaving my mouth. I started to drink the water and she got up again.
"Stay right here. I'm gonna go get something, alright? I'll be right back. I promise." She headed out the door and shut it on her way out. I tried to think back on the night so far but it just made my head hurt. Everything was spinning and I wanted to go to bed. I leaned my head against the wall and kept drinking my water. The music was shaking the room and there were bright lights coming from under the door. I attempted to get up and refill the glass with water but I ended up falling to my elbows. Why did my arms feel like heavy Noddles. I ended up lying flat on the ground like a starfish with my ass in the air. I heard a knock on the door and then she came back in.

"Oh Jesus Christ!"

I felt the footsteps on the ground as she came over to me. She set something that smelled really good on the ground as she propped me up.

"(Y/n) I feel a lot better. Getting that shit out of my stomach was all I nee-" I saw what she brought in and looked her dead in the eyes. "I'm in love with you." She smiled so big and grabbed the sandwich, taking a bite and then handing it over.

"You're drunk baby. Eat some and then I'll take you to my room. And I'll have a talk with my dad later." She looked pretty frusterated, but I was too busy with that beautiful sandwich to notice.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I can't believe my dad wasn't careful with the alcohol! Peter was absolutely fucking waisted. I knew he was gonna have a hangover the next morning. I mean, I had a shot or two, but I also had a huge ass burger before drinking. I've had my fair share of drunk fuck ups. So I know! But Peter? Well, he seems a bit...new. I watched him devour that sandwich and it made me smile. When he sobers up, I'll tell him what's going on. My "sexy side" seems to be tame right now. I sat closer to Pete and started rubbing his back.

"Hey Pete, are you ready to go upstairs?" I used my mom tone and took his hand.

"Yeasgood" he slurred out. I took his face and wiped the mustard from his cheek. He leaned into my hand, and looked at me. The poor baby had eye bags so deep. I pulled him close and gave him a tight hug.

"Let's go bud" and turned around and lead him to my room. We had to go up the elevator, thank God my room was far away from the part. I opened the door and lead him to my bed. He flopped down and starfished out. I headed over to my closet and pulled out two of my dad's shirts. One for me and one for Peter. As I turned around Peter was up behind me, looking into my closet like a puppy.

"Whatcha doooooin?" He asked as walked in. His eyes lit up as he saw my huge ass closet. "WOAH. We should play dress up!!!" I let out a giggle.

"Let's do that tomorrow alright? I promise!" He held out his pinky to me.

"Promise?" He looked determined, it was so fucking cute.

"I promise." We linked pinkies. "Now, let's get you out of this." I undid his tie and slid off his vest. God. I reallllly wish he wasn't drunk right now. Fuckkk. I shook my head. No. Taking advantage of a drunk person is not good. Just. Keep. Going. I took in a deep breath and took the edge of his shirt with my hands.

"I-i (Y/N)?" I looked up at Peter. His face was bright red. And he looked nervous. "Are...are we...are you gonna take my virginity?" It got very quiet. Quickly. Holy shit. He's a virgin! Not that that matters, but damn! I wasn't. I'm not. I've been with a few guys, all ending sour of course. But Peter? Did he want me to be his first time? That's so sweet he trusts me. Or, drunk Peter trusts me...

"No, no. Let's wait a while alright? I want you to remember silly" I ruffled his hair. If I had sex with Peter, I wouldn't want to regret it like the other boys I did. As soon as I fucked them, they left. And I didn't want that same experience with Peter. Not that I think he'd do that. But the thought freaks me out. After I said no he seemed to relax a bit. And I took off his shirt. Breath deep. Don't get sexual. I slipped my dad's shirts over his head and helped him unbutton his pants. He held onto my shoulders as I tugged them down.

"There! I'm all ready for bed time!" A smile appeared on his face.

"Not yet! I still have to get ready!" I shook my head and began to slip off my dress. Peters eyes grew huge as he oggled at me. In any sober circumstances, I knew he'd look away. But I doubt he'll remember tonight. The dress hit the ground and I grabbed the other t-shirt. I felt two warm hands wrap around my stomach. He pressed up against me and buried his head into the crook of my neck.

"Thank you" he wispered. My cheeks felt hot. I felt so fucking appreciated. Here I was, undressed with a drunk man. And his instinct is to hold me and thank me. I felt the tears swell up in my eyes. I wiped them so they went unnoticed. I turned around and gave Peter a kiss on the cheek.

"Of course hun" I slipped on the shirt and grabbed a makeup wipe. I took off the makeup and walked over to my bed. Lifting the sheets as an invitation, Peter joined me. We both layed down on our sides, Peter moving close to me and we ended up spooning. His big strong arms wrapped around me. And his nose resting against my neck so I could feel his breath. "Can I ask you something. Something special?"

"Yeah what's up?" I took a deep breath.

"Do you care about me?" There was silence and then his voice was in my ears.

"Yes."

"Would anything I do make you leave me? Like. If I kissed you? Or, if we got intimate?"

"I wouldn't do that stuff unless I wanted you to be with me. I promise." I shut my eyes tight. I felt his arms wrap around me tighter.
"Did someone hurt you (Y/N)?" I didn't say anything.
"I would never hurt you. Ever. I promise" I started to cry and he held me ever closer. My breaths started to slow down until our breathing was in sync. As I drifted off I head him wisper another thank you.