A week Later

Y/N's POV

       My eyes slowly blink open as I hear my super annoying alarm go off. Sitting up to turn off my alarm I feel my bed sink a bit at the top right corner. I turn off my alarm and look over to see Steve twiddling his thumbs. He noticed I was stareing at him and looked over to me. He cleared his throat at leaned twords me.

  "Tony wanted me to tell you to ummm. Well he wanted me to tell you that it's.... Wrong go touch people without their consent. Young boys don't know how to control themselves as much as more... experienced men. So they get excited very easily..."

Now realizing what he was talking about I was fully awake and blushing VERY hard.

"No! Steve! It's not like that. I didn't touch his dick. I just lifted up his mask! We didn't do anything. I don't even know him! Besides, you're a week late! That was last week Rodgers. But... You said he was a young boy? Is he cute? Oh my gosh is he my age! What if I met him when I started school!"

I squealed with excitement and flopped back onto my bed. I looked up at Steve and he looked a bit embarrassed. I decided to egg him on a bit for fun hehehe.

"Soooo Steve. Since you're a older man. Does this mean you have more..."

I leaned next to his ear and let out a soft wisper.

"Experience~"

I fell back onto my bed and started giggling. Steve just let out a long, deep, loud sigh and put his head in his hands. He sat there for a minute shaking his head.

"Tony.... you've created a monster"

he wispered to himself. After this statement he chuckled a bit.

"Get ready for school kiddo. Don't want to be late? Do ya?"

With this he got up and walked out, shutting the door quietly behind him. He was right. I should probably get ready. I threw on a cute shirt and a pair of jeans. Quickly did my hair and put of makeup to cover up my spots and slipped on my shoes. I checked my phone to see I was good on time. Starks may be cocky, but we are never late! ......that's actually a lie. I was the only one who was ever on time. Early is on time and on time is LATE!  Pepper drilled this saying into my head when I was little so I wouldn't follow my dad in is very late footsteps. Giggling to myself I took the elevator down to the main floor and trotted over to the door where Happy was waiting for me.

"Hey kid. Hop in. How'd you sleep?"

I always enjoyed Happy's small talk. Even if he could be an ass sometimes I still fucking loved this man.

"Rough, I was thinking about who Spiderman was all night. Ever since I meet him a little bit ago it's been bugging me. and he seemed pretty interesting!"

Happy choked a bit on his own spit and shook his head.

"Yeah. That kid sure is interesting. But he's a good kid. He means well. He can just be a bit much sometimes."

Hmmm. So Spider-Man was an energetic, awkward person my age.

"Does he go to school with me?"

Happy hesitated and then looked at me in the rear view mirror.

  "You'll end up figuring it out someday, so I'll tell you. What the hell! Yeah he's the same age as you kid. "

With that Happy pulled up at school and kicked me out.  As I got out of the car I saw Ned walking in. That was Peter's best friend I think.

"Hey Ned!"

I shouted and walked over to him. He smiled wide to see me. He was about to say something when Peter came running up to us.

"Hey Y/N what's up! Second week at college! How ya feeling!"

He bumped my shoulder and winked at me. Wow. Someone was confident today.

"I'm actually really excited. You guys are so wonderful! I'm glad you two reached out to me."