PROJECT LOKI ONESHOTS: PRETZEL

Lorelei

It was a long and tiring day ahead. I went home straight to our apartment and took some shower first before laying in my soft and comfy bed. I felt relaxed after covering my body with my thick but fluffy comforter and then put the earphones on to play my shuffled music.

I didn't realize I fell asleep so when I woke up, I felt my tummy grumbled. I took the earphones out of my ear and went outside. I walked straight to the kitchen to find a food to munch. Luckily, I saw a box of pretzels inside so I took it and walked towards the couch.

I opened my laptop, placed it above our center table, played another cat video while devouring my pretzels. However, I halted when I felt someone watching me from behind. I didn't bother to look around. You already know who it was.

"I want that."

"It's mine," I answered. My eyes was fixated on the screen of my laptop.

I remembered Freya while watching this. I'll bring her a cat food tomorrow.

I immediately raised my pretzel on the left side when he tried to get some. I had to thank my quick reflexes. I just knew by instinct that he would try to take it away from me.

"Hey, I got it first!" I argued. Still moving the box of pretzel away from him because he was persistent to reach it. I was already laughing. He might be able to deduce the codes quickly, but when it comes to physical activities, he couldn't catch up.

"You cannot have—"

My eyes slowly widened in so much shock when he leaned behind my back and gave a me a peck on the lips.

Geez. It was just a smack kiss but my cheeks started to heat up. When he released my lips, my mouth was left hanging open. He immediately pulled the box of pretzels out of my hand.

"Gotcha," he smirked. I touched my lips unconsciously while my eyes kept on blinking.

Did he just kiss me?!

Geez. What would happen now? I'm getting uncomfortable and annoyed by his presence now.

Awkward. I couldn't find a perfect word to utter. When I shifted my gaze at him, he's now munching my pretzels without giving any damn. He's acting like it wasn't a big deal even it is. He stole my first kiss. It's a freaking big deal for me!

When my senses were back, I gave him the most deadly glare that I could give but he kept on avoiding it. He threw the empty box of  pretzels in the trash bin before hurrying inside his room.

"LOKIIIII!"