PROJECT LOKI ONESHOTS: THAT SHOULD BE ME

It's 's been a while since the famous highschool detectives solved a crime together. Now that they already put an end on Moriarty's little game, the Clark high was finally at peace now. The security became more tight. After the continuous crimes that happened inside the campus, they've installed a secret surveillance tool that will monitor all the students movements. Special thanks to Herschel for inventing useful machines.

Back at the the present, the QED helped to unravel the mysterious thief in the Pawn shop. It's not a big deal though, especially to their club president, because he already knew who's behind this mystery. It was the manager itself and the motive? It's because she wants to frame up one of her employees that happened to be her ex-boyfriend.

Ah! Another cliche love drama again. Loki thought.

Now that they already in the verge of moving on, mas nakilala pa nila ang isa't isa.

It may not be a typical friendship for some, but their differences and flaws binds the four of them together that makes it more unique.

"Bye Loki dear! Bye Lori!" Jamie enthusiastically bade, rolling the window shield down while waving her hand. Meanwhile, Alistair on the driver's seat just peeked through it and flashed a smile before driving the car away. Leaving the duo behind.

Loki noticed that Lorelei was still standing there, still staring at Alistair's car who's now meters away from them. He stared at her companion, flashing a confused look.

"What's wrong?" He asked, still staring at her. He could have leave her there alone but he chose not to. He wonder what's stopping him from leaving?

He then noticed that the Orange skies starts to darken and stars began to appear. But what caught his attention was the heavy breaths coming from the woman beside him.

"Lore-" the woman looked up and spoke even before he can call her.

"The sky is pretty shining, isn't it?" She blurted out of the blue making Loki's brows furrowed. "But it's more shining when it is surrounded with the stars and the moon. The once gloomy sky suddenly blooms. Maybe because it's with them."

Loki also raised his gaze to the moon. Indeed, she's right. It's prettier when there are stars. Then a thought suddenly entered his mind.

He's like the sky. He's once became sad and miserable. He was once cradled by the darkness that no matter how he tried to escape, there's another wall that will instantly appear that will stop him from reaching the light of freedom and happiness. But then, while he was trapped in the room with no light, someone came. It's a brightening star which he failed to notice at first, because he thought that it will just weigh him down and it's just an excess baggage on his life. But she proved him that what he thought was wrong.

That the star that he was trying to shoo away later on became his friend. Until the stars spread and it started to shine that became his way out from the room of darkness.

And that stars were none other than his clubmates. Lorelei. Jamie. Alistair.

"Parang ayaw ko pang pumasok." Lorelei said, slowly turning to him. Loki's forehead creased.

"But it's already da—"

"Pwede ka nang mauna." She cut his words short. "I think I need to loosen up. . . at least even once in a month. A walk in night while the stars were watching will do."

They only stared at each other while the wind was whistling, causing their hair to sway along it.

"You don't really have to accompany me, tonight. I can handle myself. I have the stun pen anyway."