(3) Self Doubts

Kirishima's Pov: 

"Mina looked around then ran to me and sat on the floor next to me and hugged me. 

"Hey Babes, what's wrong you know you can talk to me," 

"I-I was just t-taking of-off my shirt and all these thoughts j-just came rushing to my head," 

"Like what?" Mina said still hugging me 

"Like saying I was worthless, and a freak, and I'll always be a girl, unloveable" 

"Babes , look at me. You're worth the world and everybody can see that. And so what if you're a freak? I'm a freak but ya don't see me moping and you're the manliest person I know. And to top everything off, if you were unloveable why would I do this?"

 "Wha-"

 Mina grabbed my face, turned it to the side and kissed me. We stayed like that for a minuet then she let go.

 "Unloveable huh?" Mina said with a smirk

 "I-um" I was at a disbelief

 "Did I do something wrong?" Mina started to get up to leave but I knew I couldn't let her

 "Wait!" I grabbed her wrist and spun her around "You did everything right" and I pulled her close and kissed her but softer this time.

 After we finished kissing Mina spoke "Does that mean I can call you babe and baby along with babes?"

 "As long as I can call you my girlfriend"

 "That's fine with me, but I have a question for you." 

"What is it?"

 "Well you said your moms met when you were 5, so who's and where's your biological dad?" 

"Uh-um his name is Akira, he live 15 minuets away from here, I have to live with him from every other Sunday at 5 PM to Saturday at 5 PM." 

"What's he like?" 

"He's fine, not the best."

 "Ok well we should head to bed."

 "Yeah we should" 

I put my hair in a ponytail and hop in my bed with Mina

 "Goodnight queen" 

"Goodnight Babes" 

Time skip to the morning 

"Babes! Wake up" 

"Wake uppppppp!" Mina said growing impatient 

"Ok you've made me use last resort, TICKLE ATTACK!" 

"What the hell Mina?" I say laughing 

"You wouldn't wake up, plus I smell cinnamon roll-" 

"CINNAMON ROLLS!" 

"You're an adorable manly cinnamon roll, now let's change."

 "Yeah we probably should change. *throws clothes on the ground* BIG YEET"

 "You dork," Mina whispers under her breath and chuckles "I'll change first, if you need me jut say so and I'll come in, ok Babes?"

 "Thanks Starburst" 

"I like the new nickname" Mina says as she chuckles.

 I change but this time I look up and don't face the mirrors and what do ya know, I didn't need Mina to come in and help me.

 "Cmon!" Mina says excitedly as she opens the door

 We both chant as we walk down the stairs saying "BRECKY TIME! BRECKY TIME! BRECKY TIME!" 

"Oh good morning Mina, good morning Eijro" Mama says with a smile "The cinnamon buns are cool enough to eat now"

 "Thank you Mrs.Emiri" 

"No problem sweety" 

I start laughing "When your moms like your friend more than you"

 We all laugh for a few minuets Mum walks into the room and says 

"Oh Eijiro, you won't be going to your dads house today"

 I don't think anybody noticed but I let out a sigh of relief 

"Why won't I be staying at his house?" 

"Because he said he can't deal with kids any more and would rather just pay child support" "

Well I'd rather stay with you rather than him any day, now, LET'S EAT"

 We all laugh as Mama hands out the plates and Mum starts pouring us juice.

Thanks for reading my crapy writing, I always like feedback on what you want to read. Love you guys, gals, and non-binary pals. Stay safe 💖💖💖