Chapter 42

Everyone left except Sidneet. As soon as everyone left Sid took Avu in his arms and twirled her in air. Avu chuckled seeing his excitement.
Sid stops and make her stand.

He keeps a hand on her cheek and caresses it lovingly with his thumb.
They were silently looking into each other's eyes for a few moments. Then Sid moved closer and touched his forhead with hers.

Sid: Thanks Avu

Avu: What for?

Sid: For everything. For coming in my life. For being with me even after knowing I am a jerk. Accepting me as I am

Sid steps back and gave her smile and she smiled back.

He asked for her hand which she gave. They both went and sat on grass. After few minutes Avu kept her head on his shoulder and hugged his arm.

Sid: You know what Avu after years I am on my birthday. I started hating this why I am even born. But when you came in my life, you gave me the reason to live. You told me the meaning of love

A tear comes out from his eyes. Avu wipes it gently.

Avu: You don't look nice while crying

She smiles at him. He pulls her into a tight hug. Tears continuously flow down his cheeks thinking about his past. And having a fear that will this happiness last forever or fate has something else planned for him.

Avu broke the hug and wiped of his tears. She pecked his lips and interwined her fingers with his.

Avu: Sid. I am always here for you no matter what

Sid kissed her forhead.

Sid: Avu I beared it when my parents distrusted me. I beared when my bestfriend ditched me because of jealousy. But I won't be able to bear if you left me

He kissed her cheeks.

Sid: I have suffered a lot but I never understood what was my fault. What wrong have I done to deserve so much punishment?

Avu: Trust me Sid you were never wrong. You are an awesome brother, an awesome friend. And I am sure you are an awesome son too and will be an awesome boyfriend also😊😊😊😊

Sid didn't reply. He looked at her lips and then into her eyes.

Sid: May I love?

Avu closed her eyes giving him consent whole heartedly and wouldn't she after all she was also eagerly waiting for this special moment- their first kiss.

Sid placed her soft lips on hers and started kissing her with so much love. She kissed him back with same feelings. His hands were cupping her face. And Avu placed one hand on her neck and other caressing his hair. They kissed each other like there was no tomorrow. His tongue asked her permission to move in and she gave. His toungue discovered each and every corner of her mouth. They kissed for few minutes and then pulled apart because of lack of breath.

They both were blushing like hell.

Sid cupped her face and pecked her lips and pulled her into a tight hug.

Sid: I love you princess

Avu: I love you too baby

To be continued

How was the chapter guys?

How was their first kiss?

Don't forget to like, comment and share.

Stay tuned for next chapter