Chapter 51

The person turned Avu towards himself. She had shut her eyes tightly out of fear. Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Sm1: Baby open your eyes it's me. Don't worry

Avu opened her eyes slowly.

Avu: S...s...sid you

It's Sid. Comment down what you guys thought. 2 minutes silence for those who thought it's Tanvi.😂😂😂😂😂

Sid: I am sorry Avu I didn't want to scare you

She started hitting his chest lightly.

Avu: You know how much you scared me. Kuch ho jata mujhe to

Sid kept his hand on her mouth.

Sid: Mere hote hue meri jaan ko kuch nhi ho sakta

Sid removed his hand and wiped off her tears.

Avu: Sid what are you doing here at this time?

Sid: I was missing my princess. So came to see her

Avu blushed and Sid sat on his bed.

Avu: Sid we met in college na. Aur kal subah bhi we will meet. So can't you wait

Sid: No. I wanted to meet you now only

Avu: Achha abhi mil lia na abhi jao

Sid held her hand.

Sid: Itni jaldi

He pouted and Avu chuckled.

Avu: Yee. Go

She held his hand. He got up but his foot slipped and both felt down on bed. Avu was on top of Sid. He held her by her waist. Both got lost in each other's eyes.

After few minutes, they came out of their dreams. Avu quickly got up. Sid stood up and moved closer to her. She moved back till she hit the wall. Sid leaned over her and kept his both hands on wall. She was trapped between his arms. They were so close that they could feel each other's breath.

Sid moved closer to her. She closed her eyes. He started placing wet kisses on her neck. Then kissed her shoulder. He moved towards her ear and kissed her ear lobe. He left her ear and kissed the tip of her nose and brushed his lips over her lips and left her and stepped back.

Avu held his collar and turned around and pinned him on wall and kept her one hand on his neck and one hand caressing his hair and placed her lips over her and started kissing him passionately. He held her by her waist and pulled her closer till their chests collided with each other's . He kissed her back. After few minutes, they broke the kiss because of lack of breath. Both were blushing like hell.

Sid cupped her face and kissed her forhead and cheeks.

Sid: Bye sweetheart. Good night. Cya tomorrow at college

Avu: Bye love

Sid left. Avu laid down on bed thinking about Sid and slept after sometime.

Next morning
.
.
.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter