Chapter 87

In Sidneet's room

Avu hugged Sid.

Avu: Sidoooo I am so so so happy. Our parents agreed. This is the best day of my life

Sid kisses her cheeks.

Sid: Yee. I know

Sid moved closer to her and was about to kiss. It started raining. (I know it already started in last chapter. But thoda peechhe se start kia😅😅😅)

Avu pushed him away.

Avu: Sid Sid it's raining. Let's go out

She was jumping was like a kid and Sid was admiring her.

Avu went outside. Sid also went after her. He was standing under the ceiling. Avu started dancing in rain like a cute kid. Sid was lost in her. She was totally wet and started sneezing.

Sid: Avu come inside now. You will catch cold baby

Avu: Kuch nhi hoga. Don't worry

Sid: Arre kbhi to meri baat maan lia kro

Avu ignored him and kept enjoying the moment. She sneezed again. This time Sid didn't say anything and went outside and picked her up in bridal style and brought her inside. Avu was hitting his chest lightly.

Avu: Leave na kuch nhi hoga

Sid put her down.

Avu: Let me go out

Sid: No way. Tumhari wajah se mein bhi bheeg gaya

Avu: To matt atte na

Sid: Achha leave. Go and change. Bimaar pad jaogi

Avu: Hmm ok

Avu went in washroom and changed. As she came out she saw Sid. He had removed his shirt and water was dripping from his hair. She was lost in him. Sid noticed and went near her. He kept a hand on her waist and kissed her neck.

Sid: (whispered) I know I am so hot but if you will look at me like that I will loose my control

Warning- Mature scenes ahead. I know guys are very veryyyyy innocent😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

He moved back and cupped her face and moved closer but Avu pushed him. He held her waist and both felt on bed. Avu was on top of him lost in his hazel eyes. He moved her hair back her ear and kissed her cheek. She came out of dream.

Sid turned and changed their position. Sid was on top off her and she was under him. He kissed her and she kissed him back. He broke the kiss and moved towards his neck and bit it. He placed a trail of wet kisses from her neck to ear. Then he kissed her eyes.

Avu turned him upside down and started kissing his abs.

After few minutes she stopped and started grinding over him.

Sid: Avu

She put her hand inside his boxers and rubbed his cock. Sid tightened his grip over her.

Sid: Avu stop it please. If I ended up doing something you will regret

Avu: I won't

Sid raised his eyebrows.

Sid: Hmm?

Avu: Make me yours tonight Mr. Nigam

Sid: You sure?😏😏😏

Avu: Yup

Sid: Ok then

Sid stood up and laid her properly down.

Sid: You pakka ready na?

Avu: Yes

Sid: Ok then

He kissed her lips and moved his hand inside her top touching her back. She got shivers with his touch. He bit her lower lip. She moaned in pleasure. He removed her top and placed wet kisses from her neck to navel while moving her hands on her bare back.

She dugged her sharp nails in his back. He moaned in pleasure. He kissed her lips. She kissed dominantly and he let her. She moved her tongue inside his mouth exploring each and every corner of his mouth. She bit his lip.

He unhooked her bra and threw it on ground. He kissed her cleavage. He pressed her breast with one hand sucking the other. She moaned his name. He sucked her other breast and moved down. He removed her lower and started licking her inner thighs.

He touched her panties.

Sid: Someone is so wet

Avu blushed.

He removed her panties. He parted her both legs and kept them on her shoulders and started kissing her feet to lower parts. He opened her pussy lips with his fingers. He rubbed her parts with his fingers and put his two fingers inside her holes. He moved his finger inside out.

Avu: Ah..Sid..sidharth

He brought his fingers out and licked her parts and kissed there.

He sat between her legs and removed his boxers.

Sid: Get ready babes

Avu blushed hard.

Sid: Tell me if it hurts

Words didn't come out of her mouth. She just nodded her head.

He took out a condom (protection kiddos😂😂😂😂) from first aid box and entered inside her. She moaned. He moved deep inside her and tears came out of her eyes because of pain.

Sid: Baby you alright? Should I stop?

She signed her to carry on with her hand. He carried on and they both cum together. He pleasured her multiple times. Finally he laid down next to her and turned her towards himself and kissed her forhead.

Sid: I love you princess

Avu: I love you too baby

Sid: You are alright na?

She nodded her head in yes and got on top of him. Sid looked at her in confusion.

Avu: Lemme sleep on your chest

Sid smiled at her and wrapped one arm around her waist and patted her head with another. He kissed her hair.

Sid: Good night love

Mature scenes end

Hush it took me whole freaking day to write this chapter. Do tell how is it? You all know I am an innocent sa chhota sa bacha😁😁😁😁

And if anyone was uncomfortable, which I don't think, I am sorry.

Stay tuned for next chapter