👻Different-Mr Nobody x Reader

Summary:Female reader is part of the Doom Patrol, her powers are her emotions so whenever she feels certain emotions hell breaks loose. Unfortunately for her that means she has to stay and be alone but a certain someone has been keeping an eye on reader.

A/N: I literally have no excuse on writing this. I love Alan Tudyk and his character is one of my favorites and no one else has written about him. I just love Doom Patrol.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I angrily shout at her but took a few steps back a bit afraid of her when she acts like this.

"I've been calling your name for minutes! Now hurry the fuck up before I regret this." Hammerhead shouted and ran out of my room. I heard heavy footsteps and looked up to see my friend Cliff staring at where Hammerhead left and down at my broken door.

"I can fix this." He got down and started putting the door up till it snapped and broke in half. I close my eyes trying to not get angry and smiled up at Cliff.

"That's okay. It's broken anyways. Why don't you look after her? Make sure she doesn't wreck the entire place." I ask and even thought he can't feel I can feel his happiness when I mention her.

"Good idea. Jane!" He ran after her without another word leaving me on my own.

"Seriously she should control her temper." Rita said looking at the mess sitting on the floor. Larry came in to stand next to her and I could tell he was upset.

"Not this again. I'll have this fixed in no time." Both of them walked away from my room and I peeked out and saw them talking to each other, all happy without a care in the world. Happy. That's something I haven't felt in a while. Like them I am a metahuman. I have powers and I'm about the same age as Jane. The chief raised me a few years back when I went crazy and taught me on how to control my powers.

Cliff was a man who lost his wife and daughter so what was left of him was his brain, so Niles or the Chief build him as a robot.

Rita was a famous actress in the 50's and can turn into this blob thing when she feels stressed.

Larry was a military man with a family until he took a flight which changed his life, and has something living inside of him.

Jane has 64 personalities and each with its own powers.

My power is that whenever I feel any emotion everything goes to hell. There can either be a storm, a flood or earthquakes when it happens which is why I'm not allowed to feel anything.

I have to keep it all in to not hurt anyone.

The Chief has left us to go off to who knows where, leaving us alone at the manor. "Hurry up!!" Hammerhead shouted and I couldn't help but leave my room and go outside where the small bus was with Jane inside.

"Get in losers." We all stared at her.

"What do you mean by get in?" Rita asked eyeing her and the bus.

"We're going out so everyone can see us." I took a step back and shook my head.

"There's no way I'm leaving."

"(Y/N) is right. The chief specifically told us to never leave." Rita answers and Larry agrees with us. The three of us stared at her and Cliff who looked at us.

"I'm going." He hurriedly ran inside the car and like that we all went into the town. "Hey shouldn't we-" they all decided to go on separate ways before I could say anything. I bit my lip and began playing with my fingers as I slowly began walking and staring at the unfamiliar surroundings.

I can feel everyone's eyes on me. I took small breathed suddenly feeling anxious and scared and could feel the wind hitting my face and dark clouds covering the once sunny day. "Calm down. Take deep breaths." I whisper to myself and continue repeating those words.