჻rifle

჻ship:ouihaw

჻genre:angst?

჻word count:1574

჻trigger warning(s):death, homicide

⊱ ──── 《∘◦☹◦∘》 ──── ⊰

Based off the song 'Good in Goodbye' by Madison Beer

⊱ ──── 《∘◦☹◦∘》 ──── ⊰

Widowmaker looks as she does in her 'Talon' skin, as opposed to her having her usual blue skin.

⊱ ──── 《∘◦☹◦∘》 ──── ⊰

TARGET: ELIZABETH CALAMITY ASHE-LEADER OF THE DEADLOCK GANG.

DEADLOCK GANG-WEAPON TRAFFICKING. THIEVES.

TARGET IS 39 YEARS OLD, 5ft 6".

ASHE IS AFFILIATED WITH ZEKE, TERRAN, BARS AND P.T.

WANTED FOR $65,000,000.

The words flashed across Amélie's screen as she read over them carefully, a sly smile crossing her lips as she continued to read over the information.

"A cowgirl, huh? Interesting...” She mumbled, sending a message back that read nothing but,

"Meet me where we usually do.”

Amélie stood to her feet, slipping the phone in her pocket.

She dressed herself in dark clothing, a hoodie and leggings, and sent herself off.

Her phone stayed slipped in her pocket, incase of any mishaps...

Soon, she was met face to face with a reoccurring client, one she trusted enough;

Jesse McCree.

“Jesse,” Amélie smiled, giving him a respectful nod, which he returned.

“This won't be an easy job, Jesse. It won't be a quick one, either. I can't have this done in a second. She's hard to locate, she's secretive. I'll either need to grow close to her, or figure out how to take her out. It'll take a bit.”

“I understand. I'm paying you the money up front, per usual.. I trust that you'll take her out, no matter how long it takes,” Jesse answered. Cautiously, he looked around, before taking the money out and handing it to her.

“Thank you, McCree. Pleasure doing business with you,” Amélie answered, slipping the money into her pocket. She gave a wave to McCree, before she was off.

Once she was home, her immediate instinct was to contact one of her colleagues, Oliva Colomar. She was the best hacker out there, and worked well with Amélie. They looked out for another, and when they worked together, profit always went to Olivia.

Olivia was requested to get detail on Ashe, and understand where her whereabouts may be...

Amélie could get information from Jesse if she needed to, but Olivia would be her best bet at the time.