Part 5: At the Dells

Levi’s P.O.V

            We finally made it to our first destination. Thank God. “Everybody out!” I shout opening my door. We all get out of the van and grab our bags from the trunk.

            “Now due to last night’s issues, we changed the room partners,” Hanji says facing the students.

            “In room 276, Armin and Eren. Room 275, Mikasa and Christa. Room 274, Bertholdt, Connie, and Reiner. Room 273, Annie, Ymir, and Sasha. Room 272, Jean and Marco. My room is 277, and Hanji’s room is 271,” I say to the students. “Now, if there are any issues tonight, I will not hesitate to punish you worse than I had to punish the students last night. And was last night’s punishment fun, Jaeger?” I ask turning to Eren.

            “No, Professor Levi it wasn’t fun,” Eren says.

            “Kirschtein, was your punishment fun?”

            “No Professor,” Jean answers.

            “Mikasa, was your punishment fun?”

            “No,” She answers.

            “Annie, was the punishment fun?”

            “No Professor.”

            “Exactly. So if you don’t want punishment worse than theirs, I suggest you behave. And no staying up after lights out. Now I’m going to get the room keys, so you can all go change into your swimwear, and then you can go wherever you want.” I say walking into the hotel.

Marco’s P.O.V

            I’m pretty happy that me and Jean are sharing a room. I’ll finally be able to tell him how I feel without interruption. Only problem is, I’m a little nervous, and if he doesn’t feel the same way, it’ll be really awkward. Might as well go break the ice.

            “Hey Jean,” I say coming up next to him.

            “Hey Marco,” he responds.

            “So it’s pretty cool how we’re room partners.”

“Yeah, it’s cool. I mean it’s better than when I had to share a room with Eren.”

“Yeah. So what did you two do that you had to get punished?”

“I couldn’t sleep, so I was moving around a lot, and Eren got annoyed so I threw a pillow at him. We started wrestling. You know stuff that usually happens.”

“Oh. What was your punishment?” I was actually pretty curious.

“We had to clean the whole van to Professor Levi’s standards.”

“Oh so that’s how the van got clean. I thought Professor Levi got up in the middle of the night and cleaned it.” I joked, making Jean laugh.

“He probably would have, if he didn’t have someone to punish,” Jean says while still laughing.

“Oh wow we’re at our room already, funny how fast we got there,” I say unlocking the door and going inside.

Armin’s P.O.V

            I’m glad Eren’s my roommate this time. Granted Reiner and Bertholdt left me alone last night, doesn’t mean they wouldn’t try anything if they were my roommates this time.

Sasha’s P.O.V

            Why did I have to get stuck with the two scariest people in the school? I’m not even going to try being friendly this time. I’m just going to be quiet, and mind my own business. Luckily we won’t be in the same room for long.