A/N: Thank You!!!

GUYS. OH MY GOD, GUYS, LOOK AT THIS. 

Okay

Okay. You looked at the cover first. Then you looked at the blurb. Then you read the number of reads I have, right? 7000!! It's amazing!! Yes, it is!! But, it's not the thing I'm talking about. 

Also, 700 stars! This must be what they're talking about, right? Right? Nope. That's still so, so wonderful but look further down. 

Yes. 

There is no photoshop here. I simply took a screenshot and cropped it to make it easier to see. 

I currently hold the number one slot in Remile, the ship that this book revolves around. 

This is... this is so, so wonderful. I am so proud of all of you guys, all the support you gave me, and everything you've done for me. 

I am so, so happy that you did this!!!

Thank you a hundred million times, over and over and over again!!

I am legit crying right now. I can't stop smiling and I'm just... so happy. I love you guys so much. You were the ones helping me to do this. 

You were the ones voting, reading, commenting, laughing at the jokes, and applauding my similes. You were the ones supporting me, giving me the amount of love that I needed in order to do this. 

I seriously cannot express my abject love for all of you right now. Even just by being here, reading this, you are helping me out. Just by being here. Just by smiling at your screen, saying good job. 

I... I can't even. 

Thank you.