Your First Day, Agent Y/N!

You have waited weeks and weeks for this to happen. Your dream job, you've finally got it, how do you feel? You're finally an agent, and you're finally working for the man of your dreams, the one and only, Midas.

You've always wanted to be part of an agency, you've always wanted the job as an agent, and here you are, walking carefully into The Agency, your hands in the pockets of your trousers, your eyes staring at every little part of this building. You've never been here before, how excited are you? Taking one step at a time, slowly finding the way to your new bosses office.

You take a deep breath before gently knocking on the officer door. You carefully open that door, and slowly walk to your bosses desk, taking a seat on the chair infront of it.
"Welcome, Y/N, to The Agency. Today, you haven't got that much to do. All I require off you is these forms filled out and to sort out this paperwork for me. Your office is across from mine, it says your name on it, I hope you're able to find it." Midas hands you the forms and paperwork and you slowly walk out the room. You feel his eyes staring at you until you gently close the door behind you.

You run to your office, but on your way there, you trip over, crashing into a girl, about 16 years old, brown hair, wearing a cute little hat. She helps you up, making sure your paperwork is okay and not damaged at all.
"OHMYGOSH IM SO SORRY!!" She says, you can see the guilt in her eyes. You gently shake your head and smile.
"It's okay, there's no need to apologise." She smiles back at you. "You must be the new agent right? Y/N right?" You nod your head gently. "Nice to meet you Y/N! I'm Skye by the way!" She hugs you, again being careful with the paperwork. "Nice to meet you too!" She smiles at you again, and you start walking to your office.

You unlock the blue door to your office. A tight space with a desk and chair, and a printer in the corner. You place the paperwork onto your desk and sigh in relief. You look out the window for a few minutes. The henchmen walk around, protecting you and the other agents. You see the water from the river move around, with soft waves. It brings joy to you, the calmness, the serenity.

You take a seat at your desk and stare at the paperwork. And at that moment, your head crashes against the desk. "This is TOO much WORK!" You mutter to yourself. You roll your eyes and start filling out the forms, the first one being all about you. "Name..uhh what's my name again? Oh wait yeah-" you giggle yourself as you jot down your name. "Age...21, Birthday...[Your Birthdate], Gender...Male..." and after about a couple of hours, you're only HALFWAY through the forms and paperwork. You slam your head against your desk again, and you jump at the sound of knocking on your door. Your boss walks into your office.

"I am extremely sorry to intrude Y/N. I just wanted to check up on you. Is everything going okay? Are you struggling at all?" You smile at him and shake your head. "I'm fine boss, thank you for asking." He surprisingly smiles back at you before slowly leaving your office, his eyes still staring at you until the second he shuts the door.

It feels weird, working at the same place as your crush, it feels weird being around him. But only you know you like him, everybody thinks your a heterosexual, when really, you're just a thriving homosexual aren't you? You sigh, knowing the fact them feelings will never be mutual. And then you carry on doing your paperwork, until it gets to the end of your first ever day of being Agent Y/N.

I'm sorry this chapter is pretty short, its just an opening to the story and it's currently 4am for me while writing it. I'll try my hardest to get other chapters etc wrote as soon as possible🏳️‍🌈💕