Forgive Him? Or Not?

Midas' POV

I finished my work day and opened up my phone to see a message of Y/N. I was pretty shocked to see those two words. What's happened? Has he figured out that I-
Guilt rushes around my body and Skye comes up to me. She hits me across the face.

"What on earth is up with you?" She glares at me with anger. "This is not like you at all M, I think you need to get a grip and sort your actions out." She storms off after saying that. So he has found out about me and Drift...

I was drunk when I got with Drift.

I forgot I was with Y/N.

But I fell in love with Drift.

But I also love Y/N.

What do I do?

I leave The Agency and walk over to Y/N's house. I take a deep breath then knock on his door.

Your POV

You get up and put a hoodie on. You slowly walk downstairs and open the front door.

Midas.

You take a couple of steps back in disgust.

"Y/N I'm so sorry, please can we just talk?"

You freeze for a second. Should you let him explain? He's hurt you alot though...

"Fine." You say in a monotone voice. "You have 10 minutes, get on with it."

Midas gulps. "I was drunk when I got with Drift. I forgot I was with you-" your heart shatters. He forgot, he was with you? He forgot?? You thought he was in love with you. All the time you spent together, the kisses, the hugs, was that all a waste of time? Was he just using you because he was bored?
"I fell in love with Drift, I'm sorry, I don't know what to do because I love you too." Anger fills up in your body. You roll your eyes and say, "you FORGOT about me. For an ENTIRE month. Do you know how much that HURTS?" Midas starts shaking. "I'm sorry Y/N I really am please, please forgive me-" you slam the door shut on him.

And you're now going to do the thing you'll regret the most.

You pick up the phone.

You dial the number for Brutus.

"Hey Brutus. Is there any chance I could work for you?"

"You are aware that this will make you rivals with Midas right? And that you'll have to switch to shadow?"

"Yes I'm very aware of that."

"Very well then. From this day on you're now Shadow, I'll need you to come into the Grotto tomorrow to fill in paperwork etc and to get a uniform sorted."

"That's fine with me. Thank you."

"My pleasure."

He hangs up the phone.

You go back into bed and sleep for the rest of the day.

This may be the biggest mistake you've ever made....

Hi I'm sorry these chapters are becoming so short but I have NO ideas :(( I will try and do longer and better chapters at some point, I promise!! And I'll try and do a chapter a day, I love you all <3