He Likes You, Wait What?

It's been a month since your first ever mission and you've been on a few since then, and surprisingly you've been pretty careful have haven't gotten that hurt. It's just a normal day at work for you, just filling in forms and sorting out paperwork and tracking things down.

You're sat at your desk, sorting out paperworks, your head full of cute & unholy thoughts of your BOSS. You start singing a Dua Lipa song, and little do you know, Midas is at your door, listening to everything you say. "Am I falling in loooove with the one that could
break
my
heart?" that line hits you. You're in love with Midas, but he doesn't know, no one knows, no one even knows that you're gay yet. You sigh and Midas let's himself into your office. You make eye contact with eachother and you see him blush a little, but don't take much notice of it.

"Hey Y/N, I was wondering, are you free after work?" You look at him confused, why would he ask you that? "Uhh yeah sir...why?" He smiles at your response. "I was wondering if you wanted to come over to mine for a bit? I know you live nearby to me so...you up for it?" Are you hearing that right? Did your boss ask you to COME OVER TO HIS HOUSE?? Despite the questions filling your head you nod, "yeah sure sir, i dont mind-" he smiles again "good, I'll meet you after work then!~" he skips out of you room and you giggle to yourself. He seems...weird. Not his usual self. You ignore the questions and all the thoughts and start focusing on your work again.

Hours and hours pass and its the end of the work day, and before you could even pack anything up, Midas comes running into your room. You get up and he wraps his arms around you, hugging you close. It feels nice...but weird. You ignore the questions again and hug him back. He pulls away from the hug and grabs your hand. He runs with you all the way out the agency, and all the way to his house. He seems excited...but for what reason?

You reach his house, and he lets you in first. He locks the door and takes you to his lounge/living room. "Take a seat, make yourself comfortable!!" He says smiling. You cautiously sit on his sofa and he takes a seat next to you. "Hey...Y/N. Can I talk to you about something?" He asks. You nod and he smiles a little. "No one else knows this, and I trust you with this so.." he pauses and gulps. You look at him and place your hand on his to comfort him, he looks at you and blushes. "I-I'm g-gay-" he says stuttering. A massive smile pops up onto your face. "A fellow gay buddy I see?" Midas laughs. "You're gay too, Y/N?" You laugh too. "HECK YEAH! I haven't told anyone though, no one needs to know I'm a raging homosexual." He laughs at you again. He looks at you in the eyes and shuffles closer to you. He cups your cheeks in his hands. You blush and smile a little. "I love you, Y/N.." and before you could even say anything, your lips crash against his. You kiss for a about a minute then he pulls away. "I-I'm sorry I don't know wh-" you pull him back and start kissing him again. He blushes pretty deeply but kisses you back.

You make out for a good 20 minutes or so and you both pull away. You look at him and blush. "Midas?" He looks at you and tilts his head. "Yeah Y/N?" You take a deep breath. "W-will you be m-my boyfriend?" He smiles and hugs you tightly then whispers in your ear, "yes ofcourse~" and you two cuddle for a while, until you end up falling asleep on Midas.

Your dream has come true, you're with the love of your life. How do you feel? It's a bit weird, being with your boss but it feels right. Hes the one. He always has been the one.

this is failing so bad but I kinda enjoy writing it so yeah ^^