Back To Ghost

Its a normal day at work. You're currently on the phone to a friend you haven't seen in ages, Aiden.

"It's been a while Y/N heh" he says.

"I know!! I'm glad i was able to call you!"

You catch up for a while as you're walking around the Grotto. You walk into a room and see Elliot and Jonas making out and you scream. They both stop. "Y/N I'm-" you start to cry. "WE'RE OVER ELLIOT!!" You run out the room, still on the phone to Aiden.

"You okay Y/N?"

"No..."

"Meet me at yours right now!"

You run out the Grotto to your house. Outside is Aiden and he hugs you tightly. Then your phone rings. Midas?

"Hey Y/N its Midas."

You pause for a second and look at Aiden and he smiles. You glare at him and mouth "was this you?" and he nods. You roll your eyes smiling.

"Hey. Is everything okay?"

"I heard about what happened. Are you okay? Im sorry about everything that happened between us..."

"It's okay! I was wondering if i can switch back to Ghost? And if we can restart everything?"

You hear the happiness in his voice. "Of course! Come to the Agency tomorrow and we can discuss stuff etc. And I'll fill you in on everything."

"Okay thank you M!" You say and he hangs up.

"Back to Ghost then Y/N?" Aiden asks. "Yup, I don't know why I switched to Shadow anyway-" Elliot grabs you from behind and Aiden drags him off. "Y/N please let me explain-" you slap Elliot across the face. "Its too late. You won't see me again." His face drops and Aiden butts in and says "He's Ghost again, you ruined your chance." You and Aiden smile and Elliot rolls his eyes and walks off moody. You high-five Aiden before hugging him again. "Thank youuuu, you're an absolute legend!! :)" and you hang out for the rest of the day.

•••
The day passes and now you're walking to the Agency and you're greeted by Midas. He hugs you surprisingly. "Hey Y/N, I'm glad you're back.." you smile, "so am I! Im sorry for leaving, it was the worst idea yet." He smiles and walks around with you. And fills you in on everything. He talks about this Doomsday device he's created with Tek and Maya. You're pretty confused but let him talk about it. He finishes and you talk about Shadow gossip etc.

A few months pass and you're best friends again, and you're close, doing everything again.

But little do you know.

That device.

May just.

Ruin.

It.

All.

This is short again but I'm running out on ideas and it'll be boring if I drag it on and on and on.

Also follow Aiden!! sparkyadverse 💜💜💜