Chapter 8

I got out of bed and put my bedroom shoes on. I forgotten to take a shower yesterday night.

When I got in there I washed my hair and body. You know all the normal necessities. Then I heard someone come through the bathroom door. I thought it was Marianna or mama.

They are the only ones that do this. It couldn't have been Josh because he left from work ten minutes ago.

" Heyy mom or Mari". I shouted from the bathroom.

" Heyy!". The voice is low and deep but sounds familiar.

" Who are you". I asked trying not to scream.

"It's me Mascoline". He says.

" Have you ever heard of privacy in the shower". I asked trying to be funny. I didn't mind him seeing my naked because he has already before. But that's a long story.

" Nope have you ever heard of locking door Lily". I can hear the smirk in the way he talks. The I hear his pants hit the ground.

" Uh. Mascoline.... What are you doing". I asked getting curious. Maybe he had to pee or something.

" Nothing you will have to worry about". his voice started to give me chills and sound creepy.

Then the next thing I know he is in the shower with me. I look down fist. To check him out but once I reached his face. It wasn't Mascoline. Instead it was a tall white guy. With flat fluffy blond hair.

It was Josh. What am I going to do. My first instinct was to kick him in the nuts and run. But I couldn't. I can't move. It's like I'm in some sort of trance that I can't find my way out of.

I can feel his hand tough my face. He rubs it with one of his fingers. Real slow looking me in my eye. Dead in my eyes.

He leans his head and kisses me softly on the cheek. Then the lips. Just one little peck. I didn't move or say anything. I just stood there naked.

He kisses me again but this time more passionate. I could feel his tongue force it's way through my mouth. I kissed back. Just living in the moment and not wanting to die.

He started working his kisses down my body as I stood there. I could feel his could mouth scorch my next. It felt so good. I let out a loud groan.

Then he went down to my chest and nipples. I could feel his tongue moving in a circular motion around it.

I felt two fingers slowly come in me. And a groaned louder. Not wanting it to end. It felt to good. I don't wanna stop.

" Ahhhhhhhhh". I wake up. I'm sweating all over the place. What kind of dream was that. I start crying. I'm so confused right now. Josh has done a lot of things but never that.

I was actually to scared to take a shower at my house this mourning. So I texted summer.

" Heyy. Do you mind if me and Mari stay over there for a while?"

" No girl I don't mind. What's wrong." She questioned me.

" Nothing.... I'll... Umm... Uh.. Tell you when I get there.

" Okay bye". she hangs up.

" Bye".

.............

Hello. As of right now I have 141 readers. I just want to take time out and thank of you for reading. If there needs to be any improvements or you have ideas for future chapters let me know.