Chapter 2

When I walk through the door and shut it my heart drops. I can feel a smile creeping up my face. God he is so hot and everything a girl wants in a guy. My moment was ruined when my mom stubbled towards me she was drunk.

" Lily what are you doing?!". She yells. Her hair is everywhere and you can see the bags under her eyes. It was not a pretty sight.

" I'm about to go to my room mother". My voice is soft because I know what my mom is capable of doing when she is drunk. It isn't her fault though. I would blame everything on her stupid boyfriend Josh. I have no Idea what she sees in him. All I know is he ruined my life.

" Oh okay". She walks up to me slowly and looks me dead in my eye. " Your a stupid bitch and you will always be a stupid bitch. You here me. Your a stupid ass little B-I-T-C-H". I can feel my eyes stinging as I here those words coming from my mom. She slapped me so hard that I fell onto the ground.

Although this isn't the first time. This happens everyday. It has slowly became a routine of my life ever since I was ten. I just sat there and I tried not to cry. Soon I started to feel this sting on my cheek bone and it was hurting like hell. I let at a huge cry in the middle of the floor. My crying increased to sobbing really fast.

I laid my head down on the floor of the living room. At this moment it's the most comforting thing in the world. Nothing has ever felt better.

" Get up now!!". The voice sounds strong, angry, upset, and a bunch of other mixed together. " Get up now and I mean now!" The persons hands grip the life out of my arm to pull me up. As soon as I got on my feet I fell right back down.

All of a sudden the person kicked me and my leg started to throb of pain. I heard the person scream " Get the hell up now bitch. I know you hear me!" It was a mans voice and it sounded so familiar.

He kicked me again. I start to stand before he kicks me anymore but I just fell right back down. My legs are killing me. I cry out in agony. Then the man pulls me up so hard I got an instant headache. Then next thing you know his hand went right across my other cheek and it hurt so bad I cursed. " Fuck!"

It hurt so bad. Then he slap my other cheek as hard as he could and it hurt worse than the first one. I lifted my head up to see who it was. It was Josh.

" Now I'm going out with your mom today. And I don't want any problems. You hear me!" I looked up at him and shook my head. He slapped me again. " I said do you hear me Lily!"

When I tried to get the words out he slapped me again. This time making me fall to floor with my face. " Answer me now! And I said now!" I didn't look at him this time I couldn't move. No matter how hard I tried. " Ye...Ye.... Yes Sir".

"Good now get out of my face". He kicked again to make sure I got his message. I looked up and ran out of the living room. And into my room.

I know when they come back something bad going to happen. It's always this way when he takes my mama out.

When I lay on my bed and start sobbing in my pillow I hear a knock at my door. " Hello". The door slowly opens.

"Lily are you okay?" It's my little sister Marianna. She is only 6 and has to go through everything I have too. She doesn't have much of a childhood. I don't want her to be anything like me. To grow up be abused and have no life. It's just not right.

" Yes I'm fine". I manage myself to say. Then she crawls on the bed and cuddles up next to me. She wraps her hand around me and looks at me in my eyes.

" It's going to be okay Lily. They will get what they deserve one day". I try not to cry again but it's hard. So instead I gave her a big hug if only she understood.

We just sat there and she cried a little with me too. It hurts that we have to go through this same thing everyday after school. I remember when I was little when my mom and dad were still together.

Flashback

"Lily come in side. Me and your father have a surprise for you". Her facial expression was happy. She looks at my dad dead in the eye and kisses him on his lips softly. There eyes torn apart when they seen me running towards them. I gave them both a huge hug.

When I walked in house I seen the most beautiful Barbie car. And it was all mine. I started jumping up and down screaming yay.

" You like it baby girl". My father says to me with a huge grin on his face.

" Yes Daddy it's perfect". I can't stop smiling and looking at my car. I want to jump in it so bad.

God i wish those days were still here. The music in my background was drifting me to sleep slowly. I look down at my sister and she was sound asleep. Her hair was everywhere and she was starting to slobber.

I got my self up and picked her up in my arm carefully. I was trying not to wake her. As soon as I reached her room i could see her eyes start to open. " Sissy where are you going". Her voice is cracking and sounding sleepy.

" No where. I'm not going no where". Im beside her bed on my knees looking down at her. She smiles at me. " Don't leave me Lily". She says.

" I promise I won't". Now I'm smiling and I lean down to give her a kiss on the forehead. When I leave out her room I turn around.

" Lily". She questions.

" Yes Marianna".

" Can we pray before you go to sleep". She sits up and gets on the ground. I look and study her face before I agreed.

" Sure". I say with my voice being really soft. Her prayer was soft and sweet. She Thanked god for everything and said amen at the end.

" Thank you Lily". She said right before I left.

" Your welcome Marianna. Now go to sleep". I walked out the door and shut it quietly. I smiled as I walked to my room. She always had a way of making my day.