Yes I am❄

"Taehyung?"
"Where?" Yoongi frowned..
"There's nobody there," He added.
"I'm sure I saw him!"I insisted.

But if it's Taehyung that means he cares, he cares for me.

Such a fool! Ofcourse he's just acting sweet to make him have you and play you again

Right dark side.

❄❄❄❄

"Sana...you're all here," I forced a smile and Yuqi came to hug me.
"Jisoo unnie!"She cheered being so childish as usual.

"I heard the dark witches plan," I said and started to eye pierce Sana to transmit the info.
"Good," Sana seems to think well and transfer the info to everyone.

"Jisoo, you need to defeat your dark side as soon as possible to reach your highest point," Michelle explained.
"We will train you further," Sana added.
"I understand, can I get a rest first?" they nodded and I went to my room, I locked the door and within that moment, I started to cry.

Did I completely lost him?
It hurts...the thing that you expected too much?
Who will I lean on now?

You have me

My dark side? We are one right?
That means, I only have myself.
I am just alone. My eyes shut to sleep. I still have Yoongi.

Yoongi's POV:

"Good job, you are always there for her, you are doing your duty good! You need to distract her more," Shi-ra grinned.
"If I did, will you heal Gidae?"
"A promise is a promise!"
I smiled, finally my little sister will be okay again, she will be back to the old her.
But even if Shi-ra won't ask me to stay by Jisoo's side, I will still will because I love her so much.

"Suga baby after this we will be together right?"Jane clung on my arm.

I just forced a smile. I don't wanna be with her at all.

Jisoo's POV:

The water splashed at my body as I take a shower and when I'm done I look at the mirror
I frowned when the purple color is already in my lower breast, so I will really die?
This is so fast.

I look at my back through the mirror and I gasped when I saw it almost purple.
What can I even do?
My gaze landed on my eyes and it's too obvious that I cried.
How pathetic.

I finished my morning routines when Yoongi called...
"Hmmm?"
"Jichu,"He say my name happily.
"Why did you call?"
"I just wanna hear your voice," He said making me chuckle.
I'm thankful that I have Yoongi somehow I'm becoming happy.

"What do you really need Yoonyoon?" I asked still amused.
"W-what did you call me?" He looks so shock.
"Yoonyoon? Why?"
He went so silent all of a sudden.
"Hello are you still there?" I asked...
"Y-yeah, I'm here outside, I'll pick you,"
"Okay I'm coming Yoonyoon!"
I really don't know why I called him Yoonyoon, I feel like I called him like that before, if only my memories were all back.

❄❄❄❄

"Wacky!" He said as he take a picture of me in a snowman that we build, we're like little children in the park. We actually did a lot today, we ate, we shopping, we buy childish stuffs and ofcourse take lots of pictures.

"May I see my pictures," I said and look at his phone.
"Yah! You don't have a talent Yoonyoon!" I laughed and I just stopped when I saw him just looking at me.