A/N

Before we get into the actual story I'd like to put out some... Disclaimers of sorts.

I'm not part of the fashion industry. I probably never will be and tbh I don't have much interest in it. But y/n does so I'll be doing research on that while I'm at it but I'd like to apologise now for any mistakes I may make.

I'd also like to apologise if this seems really formal, it's pretty out of character for me idk what's going on but I'm rolling with it.

I'm ignoring the deaths of Bucciarati, Narancia, and Abbacchio because I could not handle that shit. Also, it might help with the plot and add some interesting exchanges between characters.

I'm setting this in 2003 around May, so Gio and y/n will be 18... Still, I'm probably not gonna write smut, the most you'll get is a make-out sesh and some suggestive comments, maybe hands in places... yknow.

Updates will happen by the end of each week at the most.

I'm also pretty sure this is necessary because I see a lot of people do it but I don't own most of the characters in this story, but that'd be obvious if you watch Jojo before reading and recognise the names mentioned.

I've never read the manga either because I'm poor and can't find it online so don't expect details from the manga to be referenced.

Anyways for now, that's all I have to say, sorry for the formality and the wording I used, hope it didn't put you off.