⋆𝓅𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀⋆

Y/N woke up the next morning, the room empty. Jacob must have already been awake and in the shower. Y/N groaned softly and sighed, running her eyes as she sat up. For a moment she didn't remember what had happened last night, but then it hit her. God, Jacob got jealous so easily. She wouldn't have even had to go and stay with Derek if he wasn't such an ass to her. Y/N hadn't even properly forgiven him for the stuff he'd said about her to Derek. Now she had more things to add to the list of things she'd have to talk to him about. This was becoming a long list.

The bedroom door opened and Jacob walked into the room with a towel around his waist and wet hair. Y/N looked away quickly, as she always did when he was in a state of undress like that. Jacob looked at her looking away and chuckled softly. "You don't have to do that, you know."

"Do what?" Y/N asked as she continued to look at the plain bed covers which she pretended to be interested in.

Jacob shook his head and smiled, "Look away." He told her as he ran a hand through his messy wet hair before he started going through his closet. "After what I did, I think it'd be fair if you never had to make an effort to look away again." He joked as he looked at her before looking back at the closet.

Y/N thought about it for a moment, she worried about sinking to his level for a moment but then she figured that she most likely wouldn't be taking photos of him changing and touching herself to them. She sighed softly and looked over at him, going through his closet, "Fine, as long as that towel stays on." She gave him a small, playful smile and he laughed softly.

"Sure thing, I'll have to take it off sooner or later though but I'll give you a heads up." He told her as he sighed at the fact there was no decent clothes in his wardrobe so he started going through his dirty laundry basket.

Y/N grimaced, "Eww, you're not going to wear those are you?" Y/N asked as she looked at him to see if he was being serious. Jacob looked at her and shrugged a bit.

"I'm only wearing them to that mental.. sta- .. stabil.. oh, fucks sake, that stupid brain test thing that Joanna said I should take." He said, eventually, as he pulled out a hoodie from the laundry bin.

"So? You're still seeing people, you can't just wear a hoodie that's been sitting amongst your dirty underwear for days." Y/N told him, being grossed out and amused at the same time.

"Sure I can." He announced as he pulled off a pair of underpants that appeared to be attached to the sweatpants he'd pulled out of the bin. Y/N pulled a face just shrugged it off. If he wanted to walk around in dirty clothes, he could walk around in dirty clothes. As long as he didn't come near her. "Alright, I'm gonna take the towel off now." He said overdramatically and laughed as if it was stupid that Y/N should want to look away.

"Thanks for the warning." Y/N joked as she looked back at the bed covers quickly. She heard Jake pause for a moment, chuckling softly.

"You uh.. still haven't forgiven me for taking those photos yet, right?" Jacob asked, the towel still wrapped around his waist. Y/N thought about it for a moment before shrugging and shaking her head.

"No, I guess not. Kinda hard to forgive, don't you think?" Y/N told him.

Jacob gave it a thought before nodding a little bit, "Yeah, sure. But.. what if we got even?" Jacob suggested. Y/N had an idea of where this was going but she wasn't entirely sure.

"You want me to take photos of you changing and then get off to them?" Y/N asked him, raising an eyebrow. Jacob laughed and shook his head.

"No, no. Unless.." Jacob started, looking serious for a moment before he laughed and put his hands up, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. But if you saw.. me.. changing then wouldn't that be a step to getting even?"

Y/N's eyes widened a little and she wasn't even going to give it a thought but then she saw Jacob standing there in the towel with wet hair again and no matter how much of an asshole he was- Y/N was still a teenager herself.

"Oh. Uh. I don't know.." Y/N told him. She thought about it, did she even want to see him naked? Even if it was for a second. Maybe she'd be scarred for life over it. Or maybe she'd-

Oh fuck it. She thought, things could only get better, right? Besides, he'd done worse to her and then that way they'd be even. At least he would be the only person able to make comments about one of their bodies. She'd have something over him too. She took a deep breath and questioned why she felt alright with it for a moment. If anyone knew that she'd approved of doing this then they'd all judge her and-

"Fine." The word rolled out of Y/N's mouth and for a moment, Y/N thought she saw Jacob seem surprised. Maybe he hadn't been expecting her to say yes. Maybe he'd been expecting her to freak out and leave the room. Maybe he'd been expecting her to start an argument about it and call him a creep. Whatever he thought, he was wrong.

Jacob gave an awkward chuckle before running a hand through his hair, "Okay well then uhm.. I'm going to get changed, and you shouldn't feel obliged to look or not look." He laughed softly and, maybe, nervously went to take off the towel.

Y/N chewed her lip, blushing before he'd even taken off the towel and then-

They heard Andy walking up the stairs and Y/N looked away again and Jacob walked back to the other side of the room. Andy walked in and smiled at them both, "Morning kiddos." Then he looked over at Jacob and sighed as he looked at the dirty clothes he was holding. "Didn't you wear those? Jesus Jake just put them in the wash."

Looked like they wouldn't be getting even any time soon and Y/N couldn't help up feel relieved that Andy had came upstairs.

+++++++++++++++++++++
So that, happend. Just a bit of a hormonal teenager moment-

Uhm let me know what you think lmao and don't forget to vote <3