The best friend and the deal...

Warning there will be swearing!!

Alexandria's POV

One word for this girl. Bitch. I just got here and she hates me. And I don't even know her.

"Umm Ruby can I talk to you.....alone" grace says glaring at me.

I sigh and walk off. I'm not going to bother because it's obvious she didn't want me around them and mainly Ruby.

"Wait Alexandria!" Ruby says grabbing onto the back of my shirt.

"Yes?" I ask as she releases her grip on my shirt. A light blush hitting her cheeks.

"Umm I'm sorry she's like that. She gets protective of me at times" Ruby says looking down.

"It's fine love don't worry about it. I'll see you around" I say waving before walking off to the girls toilets.

I walk in and do my business. I wash my hands as the door opens and in walks Grace.

"Stay away from Ruby" she says crossing her arms glaring at me.

I turn my body towards her, towering over her.

"Don't tell me what to do. Just because your afraid that I'm going to take your place with Ruby or even mean something more to her than you. You need to grow up" I say.

"She won't fall for you and your lesbian charms" Grace says glaring up at me.

"Oh go fuck yourself. I'm not trying to get her to fall for me so fuck off" I say keeping my cool. I know she wants me to hit her. So she can go to Ruby and show her how much of a bad person I am.

"Well you can't have her. She's a good person, a sweet girl. Ruby doesn't like bad girls or even girls in general." She says, it's kinda obvious she has a crush on Ruby.

"She can pick who she loves. Not you!" I say starting to get annoyed.

"It's obvious she'll pick me" she says before blushing bright red and covering her mouth. Bingo.

I chuckle.

"I knew it. It's because you have a crush on her" I say shaking me head making her mad.

"We both know she'll pick me and not you. Would want a freak like you?" She snarls at me.

"Is that a challenge?" I ask smirking.

"She picks you, you win and I'll leave you alone. She picks me, you leave her alone" she says smirking back.

"Fine" I say kinda hating myself for doing this to Ruby cause she's a nice person.

"Don't get in my way" Grace gives one last smirk before walking out.

I sight before following.