Powers

Alexandria's POV

Can You Feel My Heart by Bring Me The Horizon comes blasting through my speaks. I was walking to my door as my stomach growls.

"Ok ok calm down I'm getting you food" I mumble as I run to the kitchen using my inhuman speed. I open the fridge to find a apple.

Using my inhuman speed I run to my parents room. My mother was folding clothes.

"Mum there's nothing to eat" I groan.

"Alexandria White what did I tell you about using your powers?" She says holding her chest as I had scared her.

"Sorry mum but there isn't any food" I groan again falling to the ground, putting on a tantrum.

"Well I haven't been shopping since we moved in Hun" she says as she continues to fold clothes.

"I'm hungry" I pout.

"Go get some food" she says looking down at me.

"KFC" I say smirking.

"If that's what you really want" she says handing me some money.

"Thanks mum" I say smiling as I float up to my feet and kiss her cheek before running out of the room.

"Alex! What did I say about using powers?!" She yells.

"Sorry!" I yell walking out the door.

I pull out a joint and a lighter. Yep I smoke. I know it's bad but eh. I light the joint up, taking a long drag.

KFC wasn't to far away from our house. Which was good. It was only a 15 Minute walk.

I see kids from school walking past staring at me as I take another long drag of the joint.

"Don't fucking look at me" I growl making them turn and walk faster away from me.

I sit outside away from people as I finish my smoke off. I put the last little bit out and throw it away.

I walk inside and order what I want. Me being a big eater I just went all out on them. They were actually surprised.

"Alexandria? What are you doing here?" I hear a soft shy voice say. Ruby.

"Hey love I'm here because I'm hungry so I'm getting food. Why are you here?" I ask turning around seeing her small frame in front of me.

"Oh um I was getting dinner since I'll be alone tonight" she says looking down.

"Why?" I ask also noticing this is a perfect chance to get close to her.

"Because my parents won't be home" she says with a sad look on her face.

"Want me to come over? I'll protect you" I say smirking with a wink at the end making her while face turn red.

"Y-y-you don't h-have t-to" she says looking away.

"Yeah it's fine. I'll just have to go home and grab some stuff and I'll be over" I say smiling as she starts to smile.

"T-thank you Alexandria" she says.

"Call me Alex" I say grabbing my food.

"Well here is my number and you text me your address and I'll be over" I say giving her my number. Ruby nods.

"Bye love" I say bending down and kissing her forehead.

"B-b-b-b" she didn't get to finish since I was out the door and on my way home.

This is going to be fun.