Silky pjs

Alexandria's POV

This house is awesome! It has a games room, big ass kitchen, and her bedroom was big too!

"So what do you want to do?" Ruby asked nervously sitting on the bed close to me.

"Umm well it's 6:00pm already, so do you wanna have showers and then we can watch some movies?" I ask she nods.

"I'll go for the first shower" she says blushing as she grabs her pjs and stuff.

"I'll be waiting here" I say laying back on the bed.

***15 minutes later***

I really need to take a piss and Ruby was just getting out of the shower. I walked over to the door and knocked.

"Ruby love can you hurry? I need to take a piss" I say mumbling the last part.

"Ahh!" I hear a scream and a loud bang.

I open the door and chuckle at what I saw.

Ruby was in nothing but her silk pink panties and bra, she sitting on the counter. A scared look on her face as she stares at the corner of the room.

I look over seeing a little spider. Nothing dangerous.

"Help me" she squeals, I shrug and walk over. Grabbing her thin waist and pulling her close to me. Ruby squeals as she is pressed against me. Her legs wrap around my waist as I pick her up and care yet to her bed. As I place her down I noticed her very red face.

I smirk and walk back into the bathroom, I throw her pjs at her.

I walk over to the spider and grab it, I open the small window in the room and let it out. I close it before I walk over to the door.

She was sitting there still blushing with her silky pjs in hand. I smirk and close the door.

***After Alex's shower***

After I had put in my pjs and made sure I still look fabulous, I walked out to see Ruby laying on the bed in a pair of sexy pink silky pjs. In Ruby's hand was a fluffy teddy bear. She was laying down watching TV.

Damn that's cute.

Ruby's POV

I couldn't believe she carried me like that! It was so sexual! It even turned me on! This feels so wrong yet so right!

I noticed her walk out and chuckle at me, I sit up and give a small smile. I push myself out of my bed and walk over to Alex and shock her by hugging her tightly. I felt her arms wrap around me and hug me back.

"Thanks for saving me" I mumble making her chuckle again.

"It's ok love" she says pecking the top of my head making me blush.

Gosh I really need to stop blushing.