Had to move again

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/03/85/e1/0385e14e0572232152878c161dbc0de5.jpg

👆 this is what Alexandria looks like!!

Alexandria's POV

"Alexandria! Get off your lazy butt and grab your stuff from the car!" My mother yells angrily.

Oh god why me? Why did we have to move again? I mean I know we are running from those dickheads scientist that want to trap me.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming" I grumble walking to the car.

I grab my back pack filled with clothes and walk inside the new house, it wasn't big but it wasn't small either.

"You can go pick your own room" my father says as he finishes helping mother put the family pictures up on the walls.

"Thanks dad" I mumble and walk up stairs.

I found the master bedroom straight up and new I didn't really have a choice in what room I got because my parents would kick me out of the master bedroom.

I looked around and all the rooms were way to small. :(

"Alexandria come down here" my father calls.

I run down stairs almost tripping on the last step but caught myself on the railing.

"I know you'll be complaining about how small the rooms are so I picked a house with a basement" father says

Wait the basement? He expects me to live in the basement? Well I guess it's better than nothing.

"Where is it?" I ask softly.

Father points to the door near the kitchen. I walk over and open the door, the stairs went down.

I walk down into the dark room and find a little light switch at the end. It lights up a pretty big room with a double bed, a big flat screen tv with my ps4 and my games hooked up to it, bathroom and walk in wardrobe.

I run back up and hug my parents.

"thank you guys so much! I didn't think we could pay for that stuff" I say pulling back.

"Well we couldn't really, but we want the best for you and since your almost 17 we want to give you what other kids your age get" mother says smiling.

"You didn't have to, I'm fine with what I have" I say shocked.

"It's fine Hun now go unpack and I'll get started on dinner" she says I nod.

I run back down to my new room and start unpacking my clothes.