The cute girl

⚫️I saw this picture and I thought it was cool so there will be random pictures like these around⚫️

Alexandria's POV

Ruby Taylor.....interesting.

She seems like a quite girl, how'd she end up in a locker though? Is she a clumsy girl?

Ruby sure has sparked something in me that makes me want to know more about her.

I followed her to my new class, couldn't help me take a peek at her adorable butt.

Ruby opens the door and walks in with me right behind her. I see a few people snigger at Ruby making her look down.

"Your late Miss Taylor" the grumpy old man says to Ruby.

"S-sorry Sir" she stutters looking at her cover feet.

"You can see me at lunch for a detention" he says making her gasp.

"Dude she was showing me around, I got lost since I'm new here" I say standing up for her.

"Looks like we have another freak" a slut says making people laugh.

"Looks like I'm going to have to smash another girls head in" I say making them shut up.

"I don't care if she was trying to help you" old man says.

"God how far is that tampon up your ass?" I say smirking as his face turns red with anger.

"Fine you take her place at the detention" he yells.

"Sure" I shrug.

"Get to your seats!" He yells again.

I follow shortie to the back where there were two empty desks. I sit down next to Ruby and smile at her when she looks up at me.

Ruby blushes looking away with her hair covering her beautiful face.

Wait beautiful? Really falling for her already?