I Feeling Lonely Sometimes

"Where did you watch the last episode?" Woo Do Hwan asked over the phone.

"Yesterday?" Min Ho asked to confirm, scratching his hair that he needed to wash.

"Mhm"

"At Go Eun's place. You?"

"Oh... Why don't you two invite the rest over? I watched it alone."

"I don't know... It just sort of happened. We'll call you guys next time... We really didn't plan it."

"Hmm... Okay, hyung... If you say so... So you're okay about me changing that line? It's not awkward, is it?" Do Hwan referred to their script.

"No, no I like it. Always call me for stuff like that."

"Did you change it in your script?"

"I need to get up..."

"You're still in bed? It's past noon."

"I got home late last night..."

"Okay then hyung... Don't waste your days off on sleeping." Do Hwan laughed teasingly.

"You too. Don't think about the script so early." Min Ho groaned, suddenly unwilling to get up.

"But you just said...?"

"It's Saturday, no working on Saturday"

"If you say so my majesty."

"Bye bye Do Hwan-a"

"See ya, hyung"

Woo Do Hwan hung up and Min Ho stayed in his sheets, staring blankly at the ceiling and thinking over things.

Things like - Do Hwan got more comfortable around him. Calls him hyung and isn't afraid to ring him on Saturday morning... Afternoon.

Things like - Min Ho didn't watch the episode alone last night.

Like - He got comfortable around Go Eun.

Like - Maybe she got comfortable around him as well.

Min Ho suddenly smiled at the ceiling, clenching the sheets between his fists and then throwing them around the bed, squealing like a seagull at sundown.

*last night*

It was around 4 pm that he got lonely. In the military, he developed a strange condition of feeling loneliness after meals. In the army, he'd be surrounded with people the whole day, day and night. He couldn't feel homesick even if he wanted to. There was simply no time. Still, after lunch there was always a small climate of calm that was created, and at those times Min Ho felt incredibly lonely. He felt that he'd be lonely even if it weren't for the army. Nowadays, he realizes that he was right all along. Min Ho is more lonely now than when he was in the military. The cast got the weekend off, days off were the worst. He felt loneliness creeping up on him as the day got older.

He didn't want to watch the episode alone tonight. Anyone, anyone will do.

He took his phone and went through his contacts, but suddenly realized that his options were very limited. He called a few people, but it couldn't work out. He wondered if he should call Do Hwan, but he lives far away.

In that moment Go Eun sent a text on his line. A silly meme of Gong Yoo planning to murder him for hugging Go Eun.

"He's probably jealous" strangely went through Min Ho's head, "I'll probably be jealous once the show is over."