Intro, I guess???

Did you know that an estimated lethal dose of aconite Is 2 mg? And it only takes four hours to kill someone with it! Fox glove is commonly Grown in America for its looks , And guess what it's poisonous! Did you know that a pair of Eyeballs are sold on the black market for about $1525! Or that it costs $10 per square inch of skin!

Well these little facts are only a few of the weird/creepy Things a lot of writers know!

I learn how to hotwire a car!, how to make Chloroform out of household items!, How to kill someone multiple ways Without getting caught!, And the stages of deterioration in the human body!

And you can learn too!

Would you like to learn angel warding?, What about how to read Enochian?, or how to exorcise an angel or demon ? It's here too!

Poisonous plants?
Yup a lot of them!
How to make slaked lime?
Of course !
How bout good ramen, how to wash dishes fast!
Yessssss
How to build a resume?, how to change tires?,or just some good funny memes?
Yup it's in here!
What about lighting a candle safely, or preform a ritual? Change a lightbulb ?
All the yessss
Cheap book deals?
Hell yes
Coming out?
Ofc

How to operate a washing machine?
You know the answer to that!
Weather you are just curious or an actual murderer, here's some things I ( a writer) know.