Chapter 2

"Give me some." Barry said, running at a normal human speed, laughing with excitment, and giving Cisco a high five. Mitch was already there sitting in a chair. Caitlin was standing next to him and smiling. Dr. Wells was smiling at Barry's smiling and laughing at what he has accomplished.
"Efficiently done, Mr. Allen." Dr. Wells congratulated.
"We need a picture." Cisco recommened.
"I'm pretty sure rule number on of having a secret identity is not taking pictures in your super suit without a mask on." Barry recalled.
"Oh, come on. Please?" Cisco begged. "This is just for us, Just to document all this."
"Who knows? Maybe people in the future will wanna know how all this happened." Dr. Wells informed.
"Alright, if you want the future to have the whole story, we all need to be in it." Barry said suggesting Mitch and Caitlin.
"Let me put on some makeup." Caitlin suggested in a questionable manner.
"The future does not care about your makeup." Cisco told her.
Mitch got up. "Sorry, guys, but I can't be in this picture, I'll catch up with you later. Good job tonight Barry." Mitch said as he left the Cortex before they could reject his request.
"Okay." Barry said from behind the camera. "Big smiles." Barry said. and he started to count down from three and once he finished at one he ran behind them and then back to the camera. The camera to the picture perfectly. Barry laughed and smiled at the picture.
"Does that count as a selfie?" Caitlin asked.
"Absolutely." Barry said handing the picture off to Cisco to get it developed.
"Sick. Damn, I look good." Cisco complimented himself.
"Thanks for talking me through things out there." Barry said to Dr. Wells.
"My pleasure. Well done." Dr. Wells replied. "It was bit of a rush. Feeling like a..."
"A hero." Barry finished for him.
"Yep." Dr. Wells said.
"You're pretty good at it." Barry complimented.