The first meeting

It was just like an normal day like any other in freddy fazbenders pizzeria

Dave whas murdering some toddlers, while Henry kept himself busy at fredbears dinner.

Dave just came out of the saferoom, he went to the bathroom to clean some blood of himself and the knife he used to kill some toddlers with.

He tried to finish it all up as quick as possible, and then he ran out.

Dave kicked down the door and ran out.

He looked around him while running back to the saferoom, when he accidentally bumped into someone, and fell on the floor.

"GAH, what the acual fu-" Dave said, as he looked at whoever he bumped into

"What the...- I didn't know Henry had an actual family-?" Dave said, as he looked at the... creature?

A pink man whas standing there, if you could even call him a man, since he whas very small, he had the same weird hands as Dave had. One of his pupils whas bigger then the other. And he had a square badge on his chest. He also seemed more chubby then Henry.

"Henry? Who's that?" The boy said, he looked confused.

"Oh, Henry is my friend. Small one" Dave said, As he got up.

"Oh! Nice!" The boy responded. He also got up.

"Hmh, im gonna take you with me, small Henry." Dave said, as he picked up the smaller Henry

"Im gonna first finish my shift, and then I'll introduce you to Henry!" Dave said with a smile on his face.

The smaller Henry just nodded. As he looked around.

Dave whas very tall. So the smaller Henry really enjoyed the view he got from being picked up.

"Hey... what's your name, small Henry?"

"My name is herny-" Herny said, as he looked up at Dave.

"Ah, you really do remind me of Henry... and the fact that your name is almost identical to his doesn't help-" Dave said, while he nervously laughed a bit.

Herny giggled aswell.

"Well small Henry. I'll have to put you down for now. Just wait for me outside-" Dave said as he entered the saferoom, to clean up the mess he made.

Herny said outside on the ground, leaning against the wall. Waiting for Dave to return.

After a while herny got up, and knocked on the saferoom door.

"Hey, are you almost done sir?"

"Almost! Small Henry! Almost-" Dave responded from out the saferoom.

"Can i come in?" Herny said. As he tried to open the door.

"No, no, no!- do NOT come in, capiche?" Dave said, as he quickly shut the door tight.

"Alright then-" Herny said, as he walked backwards a bit.

The boy looked around, he seemed bored, and tired.

"Alright! I'm done!" Dave said, he walked out of the saferoom and locked it up.

"Time to go, little buddy! We must hurry before fredbears family dinner closes up for tonight...-!"

Dave picked up Herny, and put him on his shoulders. He then stormed out of freddy fazbenders, waving at phoney on the way out.

"Hey, how old even are you? Small Henry-" Dave asked, as he kept walking.

"I... don't know... time flies by fast. But I'm not really a kid anymore. I'm atleast a adult... and yes, I know I'm small for being an adult and stuff... I don't know for sure why, but I am"

"Alright then-" Dave said, as he entered fredbears family dinner.

"Hey! Henry! I got company!" Dave yelled.

Henry looked over. And saw dave standing in the door opening with Herny next to him. Herny just waved, but stayed silent.

"What, what is that thing?" Henry looked at Herny. He seemed confused.

"That's my little buddy, Herny! He looks just like you" dave responded.

"No! No that thing doesn't look like me! Look at those eyes! And he's way more chubby then me!" Henry said, he crossed his arms and seemed a bit offended.

"No, no but. His name sounds almost like yours as an example. And he clearly has some features about him that makes him look like you" Dave said, as he picked up herny

"Well sorta.... I guess..." Henry said.

Henry took Herny from Dave. And just holded him for a bit, before putting him back down.

"Hmh, anyways. Shall I show you around here, little one?" Henry said, as he smiled a bit at Henry, a genuine smile.

"Sure!"

(End of chapter one)

(Idk when chapter 2 will be a thing but yea enjoy I guess)