A brand new career

"Great! Then let's go! Fredbear's family dinner will close in a bit. So we will keep it short.-" Henry said, as he grabbed hernys hand.

"Let's first head over to the main party rooms!-" Henry said. As he guided Herny over to one of the party rooms.

Dave whas left alone. He yawned, and stretched his arms. As he checked his pocket for any money left.

His pockets were mostly empty, with some crumbled up papers and some dust as an acception.

"Darn it...- I don't have any money left to buy kebabs with....-"

Dave rushed to the prize corner they had at fredbears family dinner, and took some money that whas laying on the counter, and the ground. Then he ran outside to go and buy kebabs.

Meanwhile, Henry whas showing Herny around.

"So, this is my office-" Henry said, as he opened up a door that whas at the end of the left hallway.

"This is were I stay a lot of the time. Our nightguard also sits here during his shift, to watch the camera's and such"

Herny just looked around, he noticed some gear laying around, one of them even looked like an empty animatronic head!

"So, if you ever need me. Then just enter my office, and changes are I'll be there ofcourse. Expect If the dinner is closed, obviously-" Henry said.

"Speaking of which, do you even have a home?..." Henry said, as he just looked at herny.

"Oh, yeah about that- im still trying to search for an acual job-. I mean, I do have an home and such. But I can't really pay the rent." Herny said.

"Ah, alright. I mean, I would offer you to work here. But we don't really have a good payment"

Herny shrugged

"Well, better any sort of payment then nothing.-" herny said.

"Oh! Well.. we still need someone to work at the prize corner... and we still need a janitor-. Our last janitor sort of.... never mind that-" Henry said. He laughed nervously, and put his hands behind his back.

"Oh! And we still need someone to just, work around in the day. You know, help out. Repair robots. Sometimes wear mascot suits-" Henry said, as he looked over at one of the posters of spring freddy and spring Bonnie.

"Sounds... kinda interesting! I mean, it doesn't necessarily sound fun but atleast its better then nothing!" Herny said with a smile.

"Any job you'd prefer?" Henry said, as he looked for a pen and a contract that Herny would need to sign later.

"The dayshift sounds interesting, isn't that basiclly like the job dave has? But at fazbenders?"

"Well, yeah! Yeah it is.-" Henry responded.

Henry found a pen and a paper, and holded them infront of him.

"Now, to make this all well. Official and stuff, you'll have to sign this paper. But that should be simple-"

Henry handed the pen to Herny, and Herny wrote his name and his last name down.

"And done! I did It!-" Herny said, as he returned the pen to henry.

"Great! Oh, so your full name is herny.. muller? Man- we almost have the same name then..-" Henry said. As he laughed awkwardly.

"What's your full name then sir? If I may ask-"

"Oh, right. My name is Henry Miller. Some also call me dr Henry Miller-" Henry responded with.

"Ah, Well our names are very similar then!" Herny said, as he giggled a little bit, while also blushing a little.-

"Anyways, I'll show you around the saferoom, prize corner, the main stage, the kitchen and backstage tomorrow. Since fredbears family dinner is closing in a bit-" Henry said, as he looked over at the clock that was hanging on the wall.

"Ah, understandable-" Herny said.

"Well sir, I'll see you tomor-" Herny tried to say, but got interrupted by Dave bursting through the door. He had a bag filled with some kebabs with him aswell.

"Henry! I got some kebabs from the store across the road! Want some?" He asked, as he almost shoved a kebab in henrys face

"Sure thing-.... just please don't kicking down the darn door next time... now I'll have to hire someone to repair it...." Henry said, as he gave dave a disappointed look.

Dave threw a kebab at henry.

"Catch!" Dave said, as Henry tried to catch the kebab, but it just fell on the ground instead.

"Dave, you could of just handed me the darn kebab instead..."

"Your fault for not being able to catch it, oh. Small Henry, would you like a kebab?" Dave said, as he looked over at Herny

"Oh, sure! But please don't throw it-" Herny said.

"Alright, here- just take one" Dave said as he handed Herny a kebab.

"Also dave. Herny Will now be working the dayshift here, could you tell him a bit about working the dayshift tomorrow? Since after I've given a tour around the place I'll be... busy...-" Henry said, as he tried cleaning up the kebab that fell on the ground.

"Sure thing!" Dave said with a smile.

"Great! Well... I'll start closing up fredbears family dinner for tonight...- so I'll see you two around tomorrow-" Henry said, as he wanted to leave the room.

"Oh! And before I forget, here's my phone number. For if you need to call me" Henry said, as he handed a little paper to herny.

"Alright sir! Thank you! And have a good night!" Herny said, as he whas finishing his kebab.

"No problem, and have a good night aswell!" Henry said. As he smiled at Herny.

Henry then left the room, Herny then got up. And got ready to go to his little home.

(End of chapter 2)

(Stay tuned for chapter 3!)