Gentle rain

Herny and Henry went into a nearby cafe and They ordered some ice cream and sat down inside.
The cafe was nice, warm and cozy! Which was perfect.
Henry noticed that soon after they entered it also started to rain outside.

Herny and Henry sat down, they were both a bit silent.
Herny noticed henry was just staring outside. Looking more upset then usual.
"Hey, henry. Are you alright?" Herny asked. As he moved his hand more towards Henry.
"Huh?... oh, im fine-" Henry said. He continued to look outside at the rain.
"Im just noticed used to having. You know, a friend around-"
"Wait, isn't dave your friend?" Herny asked.
Henry shrugged
"Hmh, I wouldn't necessarily call him a friend, but. He's fine"
"Oh- I mean, I don't have a lot of friends either." Herny responded.
"I don't mind, infact. I like being more on my own and such." Henry said as he kept looking outside.
"I like being around people. I wanna try and just make people smile!" Herny said.

Henry just nodded.
"Seeing people smile is something, to say the least-" Henry said. As he looked over at Herny
"What do you mean?..." Herny asked henry. As he looked somewhat confused.
"You should be happy, that you get to see people smile." Henry then said.
"I don't fully understand.-"
"Listen Herny, I just don't get to see anyone really smile. But that's my fault." Henry then said.
"Now, i won't go any deeper into this because I really don't want too"

"O-oh... well that's fine..." Herny said, as he just looked at Henry.
"Well, I hope everything will be fine!-" Herny said, as he grabbed henrys hand And smiled at him.
Henry just looked back and Herny, and smiled aswell.
There ice cream was served a few seconds later. And they just ate there ice cream in silence.

It slowly started to rain less, all that was left was a gentle rain.
At that moment they both finished there ice cream.
"So... you wanna go back to my place?" Herny asked, as he stood up and put on his jacket.
Henry nodded.
"Ofcourse, at this point I wouldn't have anywhere to go either way" he said, as he also got up And put on the jacket and the scarf.
Herny quickly went to pay. As Henry walked outside and waited there for him.

Henry lit up a cigar, and started smoking. He looked around. There was a pond with a purple duck swimming in it. And a duck with a scarf and a Christmas hat. There was also a orange person eating toast-
Then something caught henrys intrest, he saw some posters hanging around. They were advertising a concert.
Henry hadn't been to any events in ages, maybe it would be fun for him to go to that concert with Herny...-

Herny then walked outside aswell.
"I'm doing paying for the ice cream..!" He said. As he grabbed henrys hand.
"Hey, Herny. Whatcha think of this concert?" Henry said. As he showed him the poster he saw.
The poster also had a image of a pink man on it. He looked somewhat like Henry. But had more of a rock theme going on.
"That seems so cool!" Herny said, as his eyes lit up in excitement.
"Oh, and that concert will take place in 2 days!" Herny said.
Henry nodded. "Yep, it does"
"Hey, would you wanna go to that concert together?!" Herny said, he was filled with excitement, and his eyes were shining brightly, they even had a star like shape going on.

"I would love to!" Henry said, as he smiled. He put his arm around Herny aswell.
"Yay! This will be so much fun! I'm so happy you'd wanna join me!" Herny said. As he smiled.

Henry then got interrupted by a phone call.
Henry quickly picked up. Henry just looked at Henry. As he called with someone-

After a few minutes of talking, Henry hung up.
"Who was that...?" Herny asked.
"Oh, someone from a company. We will be getting a new "employee" as soon as fredbears family dinner opens up its doors again" Henry said.
"Oh! Cool!" Herny responded.
"Sure is, his job will just be to watch the pizzeria when I'm not there, or when I'm busy. Make sure people follow the rules and such. And handle paper work! Meaning I'll have a lot less things to do." Henry said happily.

"That's cool!" Herny said.
"I know, I know." Henry said, he seemed full of himself.

"Anyways, lets go home." Herny said.

"Alright" Henry said.

Herny and Henry walked home.
With Henry having his arm wrapped around Herny.
Herny and Henry were silent throughout the rest of the walk

(End of chapter 7)
(Stay tuned for chapter 8)