Welcome to the Shining Light!

"Ahahahahahaha! Another good heist, isn't, Hachi?" Kaitou Joker said happily. Hachi, his small ninja assistant smiles.

"So yo, Joker-san. How did you come up with the idea that fooled them?" He asked as he makes the phantom thief's favorite food, curry.

"Simple, I just placed some Imagine Gum and made a duplicate of it. Then, poof we got the treasure." Joker explained as he finished his rest. The treasure was placed in his treasure room for safe keeping.

"Here you go, Joker-san. Curry! Ah and I didn't put dipping sauce. We've ran out." Hachi explained, but Joker was happy about it.

"It's fine. I don't like dipping sauce, remember?" He said and ate the food. Once he's finished he went towards his room to rest. He looked outside of his window, the moon was shining brightly, and stars are twinkling so beautifully. He sighed as he remembers his previous adventures, defeating Professor Clover, saving the world, saving Hachi from dying, and helped an alien. That yawning jerk, Akai Tsubasa, Messenger of the Southern Cross, Phoenix.

He missed his adventures, makes him wonder if there's any other mission to do. Who knows... How's Akai though... Shouldn't he come back to return the spaceship Joker just took? Well, he did say it'll take about 300 years... Oh well...

"Joker-san! Spade and Queen are here!" Hachi called out his mentor. Joker stood and called back.

"Hai! Coming!" He said as took one last glance to the window before leaving his room. One of the stars twinkled was brighter than the other stars. And Joker didn't notice.

"What is it, King? Queen?" Joker asked as he sat down with his childhood friends, King and Queen. Silver Heart, his master was there too, sipping some tea.

"Joker, have you heard about Mister Kanieari's new treasure "Phoenix Feather?" that they just got recently?" Roko, Queen's talking dog asked. Joker felt a sting in his heart as he heard the word Phoenix of it. Why is it painful? He just shook it off and nod.

"Of course. But... I didn't plan to steal it..." Joker said honestly. He couldn't bare anything that has Phoenix with it. He just can't.

"Wow, for once. Joker, I know you missed Phoenix, we all do. But it'll take time before he'll come back. Believe us..." Queen tries to support him, but couldn't.

"Hachi, what should we do?" Dark Eye asked worriedly. Hachi thought a bit.

"How about Joker and I try to steal the treasure and we can use it as a memorial of Phoenix. Agree?" Joker thought. This might be a good idea.

"Alright. I'll make the advance note. Be right back." He said as he went towards his room to write the new note. The others sighed.

"At least there's something to distract him a bit." King said. The others nod.

"I do wonder if he'll come back." Queen asked as she petted Roko. Silver Heart sighed.

"Go take a break, everyone. Tomorrow is a new day and a new night." They all went back to their aircraft to rest.

The moon shines through the window as Joker wrote his advance note. He rereads again and tears fell down towards the card. Why is he crying? Is it because of the treasure? Why? He wiped away his tears as he finished it all up.

"Time to send it." He left the room. The shining star fell down like a shooting star, but it fell straight towards the forest. A loud bang was created... And a spaceship was there with some writings... Wait, writings?

The door of the spaceship opens, and a small green creature with cat ears came out.

"Hoshii!" The small creature said. Another shadow came in.

"Acrux, don't rush yourself. We're here for what we are searching for." A boy with fiery red hair and wings as he and Acrux flies towards the sky. He hid his spaceship with an invisible force like it never here before. He took a glance and smiles.

"I'm back, Joker-san."