The Battle Had Just Begun

Joker was still sad. Phoenix came, feeling worried for the small miracle maker. What can they do? Those cousins looked so strong than their childhood life. And holding this grudge for years? It must be serious.

He looked at the small boy's body. How can Joker will manage to survive the upcoming battle? Wait, he managed to help them in space from getting killed, so it must be a bit easier to handle right?

Then again, it's still dangerous. Akai came behind Joker and hugged to for comfort. The miracle maker smile.

"What's with the sudden affection?" He asked.

"I'm just worried for you, Joker. It's gonna be a hard battle for us." Akai said, still hugging him. Joker was surprised.

"Wait, what do you mean, "us"? It's just me." Then the others came.

"If it's each of us's battle, then it's OUR battle. We can't let you do it alone, Joker." Queen said.

"That's right. Who else can compete me for more treasure stealing besides you?" Spade said with a smirk. Joker was in tears.

"But... What if they-" his words got cut off by Phoenix's grasp on his hand.

"We can do this together. Where is my brave and smart miracle maker of ours?" He said with a smile. Joker wiped his tears away and smiled.

"Let us begin our battle."

With the cousins.

Ying was looking at the window, she always thought this can bring her satisfaction to destroy Joker, but... Why on the half of the side? Yang came up to her with the same thought.

"Come on, our boss is waiting for us." He said. She nod and walked with him towards their parents.

"Mom, dad. What should we do now?" Ying and Yang asked. The parents smirked.

"We'll make sure of things went well to destroy Joker once and for all. That good for nothing child shouldn't even live. Just a mistake. Anyway, boss, we need some things." The mother looked behind her, and a man with a mask came. It covered his face and his hair was short. He wore a cape that covered his whole body. He did a chuckle.

"Don't worry, you'll get your equipment soon enough. Let the battle begins." He maniacally laughed off as the moon shines bright.

I have to do this quick so hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. I'll post the next one soon enough. That's for reading it QwQ never thought you would like this crap.