Phoenix Feather

B.M: Hey guys! This might be short since I'm a bit sick. Enjoy.
************************************
Joker and Hachi are in the air flying towards Mister Kanieari's home. They landed on the glass rooftop and saw the Phoenix Feather. Joker's tears still flows, but he wiped it away. It looked exactly like that yawning jerk's feather.

"Time to take it, Hachi." He placed a glass cutter and came inside. The guards came in and saw them in their disguise. Both Joker and Hachi are guards.

"Oi, take care of this place! Joker might came in." One of them said. Joker and Hachi nod.

"Yes, sir!" They left. Joker turned around and tried to take the feather, but he knew that something is wrong. He saw a string tied to the feather. Oh, it's a trap alright. It's fake.

"Hachi, looks like it's a trap." He said. Hachi panicked.

"Eh?! Then, what should we do?! Where's the real one?!" He asked. Joker only smirked.

"Interesting ey, Mr. Kanieari? Tried to trick me with the trap." He said. A shadow came in and it was the rich man himself, smirking.

"It is, doesn't it?" He twisted his teddy bear's nose and a trap came towards them, trapping them from escaping. The man laughed.

"Finally! I've caught you, Joker!" He laughed. Joker sighed as he took out a card and sliced the lock easily.

"Seriously? Where's the real feather?" He asked. Please, hurry up! His tears is about to come out.

"Oh, you mean this?" Kanieari pulled out the feather. Burning red, and bright yellow. One tear fell down.

"Eh, is he crying?!" Kanieari said in shock. Another tear fell down.

"Joker-san! Hang in there! Let's just take the feather and go!" Hachi said supporting him. Another one.

"Hurry Hachi. Got get it..." Another one. Hachi nod and rushed towards the pink man and took the feather faster than usual.

"Ah!!! My feather! Guards, get them!" He yelled as Joker and Hachi flees toward the sky.

Joker's tears fell down like a stream. It won't stop... Hachi got worried as he holds the feather. They arrived at their blimp and Joker cried more. Why can't he stop?! It's too painful! Why does he had to remember that pesky alien?! Hachi nudged him and gave the feather.

"Here, Joker. This will help you." He smiled. Joker took the feather and inspected it. It's the real feather alright. It kinda burns but not too much. He smiled, the tears stopped.

"Arigatou (thank you), Hachi. Can you make dinner now?" Joker asked. Hachi nod.

"Very well! How about some fruit parfait and lamb chop for dinner?" He asked. The trickster nod, agreeing.

"Sure, sounds yummy." He still looked at the feather. He holds it and walked outside, placing it at the moon. How beautiful.

"When will you come back, Akai-San? It's been 3 years now..." He asked, as if the phoenix was there, listening to him. He didn't know that the red head was listening to him, feeling bad.

"I hope I can now, but I need to wait..." He said, like a response. Joker didn't hear it since he went back inside to eat. Akai chuckled as Acrux was nibbling some kompeito.

"Wait for me, Joker." He said and rested a bit on the blimp. The moon shines as nightlight for him and soon he rest peacefully. No one can see him since he's way up on the top of the blimp, and he's not in his phoenix form. He was in his human form.

Joker came to his room and placed the feather on his side table. He still smiles at the feather.

"Goodnight, Yawning Jerk." He chuckled and fell asleep. What else will happen next?