🔞 1

B.M: I'm doing it.... Here we go enjoy? Remember this is Bottom!Joker and Top!Akai
************************************
Joker fell down on his bed after Akai locked the bedroom door. He walked towards Joker with a sinister look that could kill any fangirls. Seriously, it's too hot even for Joker to handle.

"Um, A-Akai-San, what are you doing?" Joker asked a bit embarrassed by the situation but mostly confused. Akai chuckled that was filled with husk as he took off his white with flaming design jacket from his body and smiled.

"I'm going to make sure you'll feel good, Joker~" Joker was embarrassed by the tone, but loved it?

"But, I'm not even prepared." He said. Akai chuckled again.

"Don't worry, I'll handle this. Just relax."

As soon as he said those, he immediately kiss Joker with lust and love. Joker of course can't fight the pleasure so he just took it in. The kiss was heated, feeling warm. Joker can feel Akai's tongue begging to go inside his mouth cavern so he parted his lips to let access to it.

Akai's tongue went inside the wet cavern and tasted all around it, saliva spilled out from the corner of their lips but they didn't care. The taste was like curry and chillies in mix, in real life it's pretty tasty.

"A-Akai-San~" Joker moaned. Akai parted away to let Joker breath. As Joke was getting some oxygen, Akai took off Joker's clothes until all he had left was just his underwear. Joker was blushing hard.

"No fair, you have too much clothes..." He said with a pout. Akai chuckled yet again.

"Too impatient ey?" He said and took off his clothes and threw it on the floor.

"N-no?" Joker replied. Akai smirked.

"Oh really~?" He took off Joker's underwear and his (umm...) came out as Joker moaned again. Akai placed his fingers insides Joker's mouth until it was wet.

"I thought you're sensitive to water." Joker said. Akai smiled.

"It's not too much. Besides, if I didn't do this, you might be in pain and I don't want that to happen." He said worriedly.

Joker was surprised by the sudden care and worries from Akai. It was, sweet and adorable at the same time. Joker smiled as he grabbed Akai's face and kissed him deeply. He let go and spoke.

"I'll make sure I won't be in much pain, you need to prep me right?" Akai smiled and inserted one finger inside of Joker while kissing him to distract him from the pain. It worked well. All Joker did just then were moaning in pleasure.

Akai inserted a second finger and then it snapped. Joker bite his lips in pain but tried to handle it. Akai noticed this and slow the finger thrusting down. Joker breath heavily, he's still a virgin so it's hard for him to comprehend it. Akai kissed Joker's forehead to calm him down.

After a while, there's three fingers inside of Joker. Akai thrust his fingers inside Joker faster and deeper as Joker moaned in pleasure. His room is pretty soundproof so no one can hear them doing their thing. Privacy is important after all.

Akai took out his fingers after Joker was stretched enough. Joker blushed hard as he needs to get ready for the big gun. Akai took his (umm...) out and was about to insert it in until he saw Joker's worried and scared expression.

"Ready, Joker? Just tell me if it hurts too much okay?" Akai asked. Joker took a deep breath and nod.

"C-can we make it quick so I won't feel much pain?" He asked. Akai nod.

"Sure, anything for you. Here I go."

Akai inserted inside of Joker and they both moaned loudly. They took a minute to relax themselves as Joker was trying to get use to the feeling. Akai hovered himself over Joker with a sad expression.

"Are you okay? Do you need some more time?" He asked. Joker smiled, how nice he is. He still asking for concern.

"I'm fine. Just move already, okay?" Joker said. Akai nod and started to thrust in and out of Joker slowly. Joker moaned in pain before it was replaced with pleasure.

"Ah, ha~ ha~! Ha~ ah~ A-Akai-San~ Ah~!" He moaned. Akai took the chance and started to thrust a bit faster. Moans came out from their mouth as the make out more.

"J-Joker~ Ha~!" Akai moaned as he thrust more. Joker was blushing madly when he just thought of something. Maybe they could give it a try. Maybe it would feel good? One way to find out. But first he needs to ask for permission from Akai.

"H-hey, Akai~ Ha~!" Joker tried to speak but the pleasure was too much. It felt too good. Akai heard him and stopped.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" He asked. Joker giggled.

"No, I'm just wondering if we can use a different pose?" Joker asked cutely. Akai smiled.

"Sure if you want to." He said as he took his (umm...) out from Joker. Joker made Akai lay down on the bed as he placed his bottom cheeks in front of Akai. They are in a 69 pose by then. Akai blushed but smiled as he saw how embarrassed Joker was when they did this. He did the most embarrassed thing at Joker.

He licked Joker.

Joker blushed more and moaned from the intense pleasure that was happening. It felt so good! The pleasure is so much. He wanted to push himself against Akai's tongue to feel more but not dared enough to do it. So he decided to take Akai's whole (umm...) all in one. He place the tip on his lips and swallow it.

Akai moaned, he never felt anything like it. It's wet and all but it felt too good. Joker bob his head up and down, hitting the back of his throat but it didn't stop him. He had no gag reflex. Akai felt something coming from him.

"J-Joker~ ha~ I'm coming~!" Akai came as he said that. Joker took it out and the white liquid was all over his lips and face. It was pretty messy and it took all Joker had to not taste it. Akai took a few tissues and wipe it off him.

"Sorry..." He said. Joker smiled.

"It's fine, don't worry." He said. Akai smiled.

"Do you want some more? Maybe one more?" He asked as he brought Joker on his lap. Joker blushed and nod.

"I'm going to do something okay?" Akai nod at Joker's sudden words. What is he going to do?

Joker turned around until what Akai saw was his bottom cheeks again. Akai was laying down while Joker was about to insert himself without looking back. He pushed inside slowly and moaned. He felt so full. Akai's (um...) felt so big.

"A-Akai-S-San~!" He said as he started to move up and down. Akai moaned at this. He wanted to go faster by his instincts but doesn't want to hurt Joker. He looked, too, good.

Joker was still bouncing on him until he felt something else. He turn around and saw Akai's claws came and grabbed his hips firmly. Joker was confused as red blush spreads across his cheeks.

"A-Akai~?!" He moaned as Akai rammed Joker hard. Big thrust pushed inside in and out repeatedly. Joker moaned a lot more and even louder that the previous. The tip of Akai's (um...) touched Joker's sweet spot and Joker moaned louder than ever. Akai smirked.

"Found it~" Akai rammed towards the sweet spot repeatedly. Joker was feeling too much pleasure and felt like he need to release it.

"I-I'm coming!!" He said and came with a moan. Akai let his came inside of Joker. They both breath heavily as Akai started to panic.

"Ah, I'm so sorry! My instincts just rushed me! You're not hurt right?" He asked. Joker smiled.

"I'm fine. Just tired now. Um, should we sleep?" He asked. Akai nod.

"Yeah. We should."

They both went under the covers and fell asleep peacefully. But the next day when Joker tried to get off the bed, he fell down hurt. Akai stumbled and almost laughed at the pose he had did.

Oh boy.
************************************
B.M: well there you go... See ya????