Fight and Surprise?

The Kaitous arrived at the battlefield where they suppose to fight. Phoenix had already transformed with his wings and arrows at ready. Queen prepared her diamond sword, Spade with his ice gun. Everyone was prepared, even Joker. But, he doesn't want to hurt his cousins at all. Phoenix noticed this and let Joker to hug him.

"It's okay, Joker. I'm still here. We'll do this together. Now, what's the plan?" He asked. Joker nod and told his plan. Everyone nod as the other sky blimp came down, revealing the cousins, Ying and Yang, the uncle and aunt and their boss. Why does he looked like Professor Clover?!

"Who are you, masked weirdo?!" Joker shouted. The masked guy laughed.

"Masked weirdo? That's the best you can come up with? I'm Professor Robin, Clover's clone. I know about him and his disappearance. You are the cause of it! Time to make you all suffer!" Ying threw her cards with bombs and made an explosion and fog, making it hard to see.

"Joker! Where are you?" Hachi yelled worriedly. Joker was still lost in the fog, he couldn't find where he is. Until...

"Aaaarggghhhhh!" He screamed as he fell down fainted. Blood flows from his head and body, and the one who did it was his aunt. She laughed maniacally.

"Joker!" Phoenix heard his scream and used his wings to clear away the fog. He fell down shocked at the sight of his Joker.

His blood is still flowing. The women is crazy! She's still laughing?! He felt anger flowing from his veins, upcoming to his fire. It was making the battlefield more brighter.

"You dared to hurt MY JOKER! You'll pay for this!" He took out his arrows and launched them at the cousins and family. They managed to dodge it easily. The fire went out.

"Hah! That's all you got?!" The other Kaitous attacked them using their tools, but it didn't work. Not even Roko's voice didn't help.

"Pathetic. You all will end your life here." Ying and Yang walked backwards to let the professor do the rest. He aimed his gun at him and smiled.

"Goodbye, Kaitous." He pulled the trigger....

And nothing happen.

Phoenix was surprised. What happen to the gun?

"What the?!" The professor tried to triggered the gun, but no vail. They then heard a chuckle.

"Did you really think I'll die? You've should've know more than that, Professor Robin." It was Joker, alive. He still looked bad but he was smirking?

"What gives?! I've attacked you!" The women yelled. Joker smirked.

"Did you though?" Then, his body exploded, leaving Joker with a helmet, protective gears and ketchup bottled that was already destroyed. Everyone was shocked but the Kaitou were happy, especially Phoenix and Hachi.

"When did you?!" His uncle shouted. Joker smiled.

"While I was in the fog, I've prepare my body with these gears and made myself a thick layer of Imagine Gum. Easy." He chuckled. He looked at his cousins and smiled.

"Why don't you guys stop this ridiculous battle? We can be a family again?" He offered. The cousins wanted to, but the adults didn't.

"DIE ALREADY, JACK!" They shouted and rushed towards Joker. Joker was upset.

"Well, I tried." He jumped up and the uncle, aunt and the professor was in a trap. Joker sighed.

"You guys should've know me... I don't want to hurt you..." He said. Ying approached him.

"What are you gonna do about them..." She asked. Joker smiled.

"Send them to prison of course... Or you guys can take them back home..." Yang was in tears, same goes to Ying. They both hugged him.

"We'll take them. We're sorry, cous..." They cried. Joker soothed them down.

"It's okay. I'm still here. Go home, I'll write to you guys." They nod and left them with medical treatments. Phoenix rushed towards Joker and hugged him from behind.

"Joker, I'm so glad you're okay!" He said. Joker chuckled and hugged him back.

"I'm glad you all safe. Let's go back to the sky Joker. We all need rest." They went back to their blimp and treated up their wound. Phoenix was in deep thought, but he took a deep breath and walked towards Joker. The silver head boy looked up.

"Oh what is it, Akai?" Akai was quiet until.

CHUP~

He kissed Joker, at the lips. Joker was surprised but closed his eyes and continued the soft kiss. His arms holds his shoulders while Akai's arms wrapped around his waist. They broke it off, a string of saliva connected.

"I love you, Joker." Akai smiled. Joker blushed and sighed.

"I love you too, Yawning Jerk." He said and continued their kiss. The others were proud of them, especially Rose and Queen. Oh boy, they needed boxes filled with tissues. Cyan didn't like this at all.

"Go to your room!" He pushed the two lovers inside Joker's room.

"Hey!" Joker yelled. Akai smirked.

"Well, might as well have some "fun" first, don't you think so, Joker-san~?" Akai flirted. Joker was blushing madly.

"What?!"

Joker was limping the next day. Akai was laughing at the limping Kaitou.

"That's it! Akai if you keep on laughing I'll put you in a tub filled with water!" Akai immediately stopped. Hachi was curious and confused.

"What happen?" He was petting Acrux for a while. Joker huffed.

"Nothing."

"We had fun last night." Akai smirked. But Hachi was too innocent to know, so he didn't bother to ask. Why? Maybe it was fun?

"Oi! Hachi is still a child!"

"Then let's make him as our child. Or do you want your own~?" Akai flirted again. Joker was blushing.

"How do you even know about this..." He asked. Akai chuckled.

"I've seen plenty of things for the last 10,000 years dear Joker. Of course I know." Joker went red.

"I hate you."

"I love you too, my Joker." Hachi sighed.

"Why don't they just stop flirting while I'm here. I'm still cooking, right Acrux?" He looked at the small cat, who looked like was about to release something?

"Acrux? Are you okay?" Hachi asked. The green alien jumped, leaving another ball. Joker was angry.

"Oi, pseudo cat! What did you eat?!" He noticed his Red Love Heart jewel was gone.

"You stupid cat...." Akai felt bad. The ball shook and cracked, open a... Pair of rings? Akai understood what it meant, so he took one of the rings and showed it to Joker with a smile.

"Joker, will you marry me?" Joker was blushing heavily, and before anything else.

"I'll, m- marry you~" he fainted. Akai smiled.

"Thank you, love."