Chapter one: Strange

Heyyyy guys this is the sequel!!!

A young girl with blonde hair and blue eyes with a birdish face makes her way home to her apartment. It's a cold night in dreary Gotham, rain pummeling the concrete. She holds a plain black umbrella with a wooden handle over her head. As she fumbles for her keys, a man grabs her arm and tries to grab her purse.

"Ugh, this city!" She yells, elbowing his nose. The mugger stumbles backwards, yelping in surprise. She points her umbrella at him with a smirk.

"My birthday present."

She pulls a small trigger on the handle. Boom! The mugger falls to the ground with a small groan, clutching a bullet wound on his chest.

"Now leave before I call the cops, or worse, my parents!" She snaps.
The mugger runs out of there like a bat outta hell.
The woman unlocks her front door and walks on in. She walks to her bedroom to change her clothes.

About twenty minutes later, she walks out to the living room, wearing a green shirt with purple pinstripes and a pair of pink Daisy Duke's. She pulls on her red sneakers and, grabbing her purse and making sure she had her phone and keys, she headed out the door to her club.

When she gets inside out of the rain, she turns on the lights and sees a strange looking bald man with rose tinted glasses and a small beard.

"Ah. Gertrude." He says quietly in a menacing tone.

"How do you know my name?"

"What waddles but can only fly in water?"

"A Penguin..."

"Hmm...you are quite good at these..."

Gertrude stares at Strange, fire in her eyes.

"You are quite the unique specimen. I love seeing the product of my work."

"Whaddya mean your work?!"

"I created Penguin. Well, not created. But I did modify a few things. If he thinks he was born that way...let him."

Gertrude shivers slightly under his intense gaze.

"My modifications are the only reason you and your brother exist...you should thank me for it."

He has his hand around Gertrude's wrist now, holding her fast.

"Please...don't kill me...I'll call my parents!" She pleads.

"Now,now, little bird. Don't cry out for mother bird."

Suddenly a needle pricks her throat, and then she feels herself slip to the floor.

"Save Gotham "

Fade away....