//one//

"GO LEFT"

"NO YOUR OTHER LEFT YOU DUMMY"

I opened my eyes only to be met with the sound of the boys screaming at their new game they bought. Angrily, I stood up and made my way to their gaming room. I opened the door to see them all huddled together, staring at the T.V.

"Do you have to scream every 5 seconds I was trying to sleep." I said looking at them.

"Go away." Payton said, still staring the screen.

"Do you think I want to be in here? No, but you guys can't be quiet." I said while they all continued to look at the screen.

"Get out Grace!" Grant yelled, standing up and going to close the door.

"Fine." I said leaving them.

I walked over to Maia's room and opened the door to wake her up only to see her, Enya, and Quinn sitting on the bed, talking. 

"Oh you're finally up." Maia laughed. I nodded and walked over to the bed, laying on it over top of the girls' legs.

"Are you hungry? Enya and I were about to make food." Quinn asked.

"Mhm." I nodded while pulling out my phone and scrolling through Instagram.

Quinn nodded and they both got up and went downstairs. I continued scrolling through Instagram in attempt to wake myself up. I noticed Maia staring at me from the other side of the bed.

Doesn't she know staring is rude..

"What?" I asked, still moody from my rude awakening.

"Why can't you and Payton get along, you've worked together for 3 years." She asked, curiously waiting for an answer.

"I don't know. And I don't care. Just because we work together doesn't mean we have to get along." I said going back to my phone.

"Well maybe you should try to get along because then you guys would work better." 

Maybe we would get along if he wasn't such a bi-

"Just because he's friends with my brother doesn't mean I have to be friends with him."

"Your right. Because Grant has nothing to do with you guys getting along."

Ugh I hate when she's right.

"Well I don't want to be friends with him anyway so." I say while getting up and walking downstairs.

"Fine then." I hear her say from her bedroom.

Thank god

>>

I was almost finished eating my waffle when the boys came downstairs.

Oh dear lord

Payton and I made eye contact and immediately looked away.

"So you guys finally decided to get off the game." Enya said putting her plate in the sink while the boys starting putting food on theirs. 

"Yeah, because we have some work to do." Payton said quickly eating his food.

Slow down bro-

Did he just swallow without chewing I-

This dude needs to chill

Payton got up and put his plate in the sink. He walked over to the garage door and opened it, walking out of the room. 

Grant, Trevor, and Noah weren't paying attention. They just stared at their food while eating.

Well at least they eat like civilized people-

Unlike noodle arms.

"Well looks like Payton has already started training for the day. I'm gonna go join him." Enya said walking out the door. 

"Us too. You coming Grace?" Maia asked as her and Quinn got up. 

"I'll wait for the rest of the boys." I said sitting down.

"Okay." They said as the door closed.

There is no way I was going in there when he was the only guy.

A/N: The format of this story is inspired by @iambritney1o1. Go read her 'Life in the Mafia' series, its amazing. My 'format' I mean punctuation, paragraphs. Basically how its organized. Your thoughts are in italics if you haven't caught on. Aside from that, this is the first chapter and I'm really excited to write this book. I hope you guys enjoy it as well. 

thanks for reading <3