//six//

When I woke up the next morning my devil of a brother was standing over me with a glass of water."What are you doing?" I asked sitting up."DAMMIT YOU WOKE UP BEFORE I COULD POUR IT ON YOU." He said storming out of my bedroom."Well okay then." I look at the time and it's 8:14 am."WHY THE HELL IS IT SO EARLY" I scream.I got up and got dressed anyways because I wasn't tired. I just put on some sweats and a tank top because I'm lazy. I started to walk to the bathroom to... go to the bathroom. When I opened the door I immediately shut my eyes at what was in front of me. Payton was standing, in just a towel, in front of the sink. "Sorry about that." I say turning around."Why are you turning around? I know you liked the show." He said.I could just feel the smirk on his face."No I didn't, that's why I turned around." I say walking away from the bathroom.I went downstairs and ate a bowl of fruit.I know ew..Healthy.But ya know I'm still trying to stay in shape.I'm not the skinniest person in the world but I'm also not overweight. People tell me I'm skinny but I don't believe them. I also can't complain because since I'm not fat then apparently that makes me skinny. 

Anywhore...

I went into the gym to see everyone already in there. I went to the punching bags and started punching.

"How'd you sleep?" I hear from next to me."Fine" I turned and looked next to me to see Payton. "Why are you so moody today?" He says as he starts punching his own punching bag."My brother woke me up early." I said, now punching harder."Ah, okay." He said as he continued.

>>

We all went inside and decided to order lunch. We decided on Canes because Payton wouldn't shut up if we didn't get it. (that's a reference to one of his yt videos 💀) So we ordered that and we all ate. Payton only ate half of his food but he promised he would eat it later. I swear this kid-We all sat down on the couch and wanted to watch a movie. After arguing for 20 minutes we finally decided on 'Up.'...Don't judge us okay?We all grabbed some snacks and watched the movie together with Quinn and Noah cuddling as the rest of us sat alone.

A/N: Okay wow. I'm so sorry for not updating I had no inspiration to write or do anything. I think maybe I can update every other day but I will figure out a schedule that works for me. Also sorry for the weird format I wrote this on my phone then pasted it here. Thank you guys so much for all the support and 650 reads! I love you all. If you want yo can follow my insta and tiktok @paysbean because I'm active there and I post edits so :)

thanks for reading <3