//seven//

I woke up ready to train for once. This was a pretty rare occasion for me. I really enjoy training but I never want to actually start doing it. I walked downstairs after getting myself ready and ate cereal. As I was eating, Payton came down and got himself a bowl as well. 

"Good morning." He said as he grabbed a spoon from the drawer.

"Morning." I replied, looking at him.

Woah

Has he always looked like that?

His hair fell down on his face perfectly as the morning sun complimented his eyes.

Why does he actually look cute right now.

I mean uh- ew?

I then realized I was staring and he was probably uncomfortable so I immediately looked away and tried to act as if nothing happened.

Wow good going, Grace.

We both finished up our food and went into the garage to do our thing.

As I'm punching the life out of my punching bag, Payton looks at me.

"I'm glad we're friends now." He says as he continues to look at me.

"Me too." I say looking at him.

A/N: aRe wE aBoUt tO kiSS riGhT nOw?!?

After we have looked at each other for about 7 seconds I turn away and continue punching my punching bag.

>>

We walk back inside and grab some water. I chug it because well I'm tired so. Payton and I are the most powerful in our gang and even though around friends we don't act like it, we can actually fight very well. We don't do it around friends because it's a bit awkward. But I can assure you when it comes down to business, all of us will put up a fight.

I walked over to the cold tiles of the kitchen and laid down, spreading my arms and legs out like a starfish.

What? It feels nice.

"What are you doing?" Payton chuckles as he watches me.

A/N: the word chuckles is weird to me...

"Cooling down." I say with my eyes closed.

"Well okay then" He says sitting on the kitchens island.

"Mhm" I said.

I was continuing to feel the cool feeling of the floor until I was picked up.

"Payton what the hell?!" I say as he carries me around the house.

"Oops?" He says throwing me on the couch and running away.

I swear he's a 5 year old on the inside.

I sat up and pulled out my phone, checking my socials as always. There's nothing new but I still enjoyed watching the videos of goats falling.

I got up and went to Payton's room. I opened the door to see him on his bed, also scrolling on his phone.

"Do you want to play Minecraft with me? I'm bored" I say pouting.

"Yea sure" He says turning off his phone and getting up.

"Yayyy" I say walking into my room and pulling out the controllers.

A/N: This one is kinda short but they will get longer hopefully. Also currently its 1 am as I'm about to post this and I'm sorry. I was up at 8 about to continue writing and then post but I was out with my friend today so I fell asleep. So when I woke up I sprinted to finish writing. On a happier note, Thank you for 1k reads!! That's insane, I only have 7 chapters. So Ty guys for the support.

thanks for reading <3