//five//

When I woke up Payton's head was against my back. We weren't cuddling but, we were closer and his head was resting on my back. 

He's gonna wake up with a sore neck.

Not my problem.

Once my eyes adjusted to the sun that was peeking through my window, I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was about 5 pm, so we slept for a good 2 hours or so.

Why is his skull so hard?

I got out of my bed and went downstairs to see everyone watching a movie.

"Hey dudes." I said sitting on an empty spot on the couch. 

"Hey, have you seen Payton? We couldn't find him." Grant said looking at me.

"Yeah, have you?" Maia said smirking.

Oh lord...

"Maybe he's in his bedroom." I said looking at the T.V.

"No, don't you think we checked there first dummy?" Trevor says laughing.

"He probably went out." I say, still not making eye contact with any of them.

"Hey guys." Payton said, sleepily walking towards us.

"Where were you?" Quinn asked.

"I was in Grace's room having a nap, why?" Payton said laying on the couch and cuddling up to his blanket.

"You guys were napping together?" Maia said looking at me and wiggling her eyebrows while smirking.

Debby Ryan vibes

(I'm sorry I had to add the picture)

"Yeah we were getting beauty sleep. Do I look beautiful-er?" Payton said, his eyes slowly closing.

He was clearly very tired still, and when Payton is tired he tends to act... how do I say this..    drunk. He gets clingy and honestly most of the time makes no sense. He may act tough and all that but we all know deep inside he's a softy. 

Tired payton is my favorite though, 

because he isn't rude.

Soon enough we heard light snores coming from Payton.

"Hey Grace can I help you make your bed?" Maia said standing up.

"I wasn't planning on making it, I mean I'm gonna go back to sleep in like an ho-"

"Oh well. Let's go do it anyways." She said pulling my arm.

"Uh okay." I say as she drags me to my room.

Once we get to my room she immediately coses the door.

"Uh why are you closing the door.." I say sitting on my bed.

I knew it! I knew she would be the one to murder me!

"Do you like Payton?" She says looking at me.

"What? Ew no! We just decided to be cool with each other." I say making a disgusted face.

"Then why were you sleeping in the same bed?" She asks.

"Because he wanted to." I said.

"Did you guys cuddle? I bet you guys did!" She says slightly jumping.

"No we didn't cuddle, we had our backs facing each other."

"Well at least you guys re getting closer." She says smirking.

Stop doing that!

Omg..

Maybe she's radio rebel..

Am I a genius or what?

"Grace!" Maia screams in my face.

"What!"

"You dozed off." She says.

"Oh sorry about that." I said, getting under my blankets, laying down.

"Okay get out. I'm going to sleep for the night." I say, shooing her away.

"Okay, goodnight." She says walking away.

A/N: Sorry for not posting. Yesterday I had no motivation to do anything, I barely even ate any food. But I'm gonna be more productive today.

thanks for reading <3