Trying to get my Mind off Wes

Hey everyone :) I'm going to always write this in Joven's POV unless I put like 'Wes POV' etc. But hope you guys are enjoying this :)

-Next Day-

Time to go to Smosh Games and get ready for GameBang. Oh today was Just Dance... This will be weird. Like it always have been. Blahhhh. I wonder if Flitz and Wes will be in it. Probably not because they recently joined and probably need to get more used to being on here. 

*Goes into the Gamebang room* 

I stand corrected it looks like Flitz and Wes are going to be part of this Gamebang.

"Hey Flitz, hey Wes!" I said very happily

"Hey!" They both said in unison.

"You guys are in for a 'treat' for today's Gamebang." I said with a funny smirk

"I heard we are playing Just dance.. This will be really fun!" Wes said with a big grin. Damn Wes has such an adorabl...STOP IT JOVEN.

"Haha yeah for sure!" I said jokingly

*Filming!* 

"Hey guys! We are playing Just dance! The losing two have to dance to a romantic song from the list.. Lets see who wins!" Mari said 

Here's the places

1. Ian

2. Lasercorn

3.Mari

4. Anthony

5. Flitz

6.Sohinki

7.Wes

8. Me -_-

So Wes and I will have to do the romantic dance. This is going to be SUPER awkward for me. Not going to lie Wes has a pretty nice ass. DAMNIT What am I thinking. *After the dance* Well that was fun. Really weird but fun.

Wes POV

That was really fun dancing with Joven. He did step on my toe like 3 times. But I didn't really mind. But.. Damn Lasercorn has a really nice ass..GAH I should really go hang out Joven to try and get my mind off Lasercorn. *Looks down near his crotch* Phew its barely noticeable.. BUT WHY PENIS. WHY YOU GIVE ME BONER.?!

Back to Joven's POV

My phone started ringing, I went and checked it. It was a text from Lasercorn.

Dude meet me at that coffee shop! I need to talk to you in private. 

Damn, well time to meet up with Lasercorn real quick. 

"Wait Joven!" I heard someone yell. It was Wes

"Yeah, What's up Wes?" I replied back

"Want to hang out later today? Like go to movies or something?" Wes said with a really big smile (Author: I think I make Wes smile too much xD But c'mon if you haven't seen his smile you are missing out.. SO CUTE!

"Sure I'd love to! How about you come over to my house and we can just hang out there!" I said happily

"Yeah lets do that!. Well it looks like you need to go somewhere. I'll see you later tonight! Bye!" Wes said walking back inside. DAMN THAT ASS. WHY AM I THINKING TIS WAY.

-@ Coffee Shop with Lasercorn-

"Yo Lasercorn what's up?" I said running up to Lasercorn

"You know Wes right? Well I have the most MAJOR crush on him and I don't know what to do?!" Lasercorn said freaking out.