My mind is going insane..

Okay so this entire chapter is going to be on Wes POV.. So hope you guys enjoy <3 Also thanks for all the views and votes!!!

-------------------------

Well my mind is still a bit weird. Why did I kiss him?! I'm such an idiot. I woke up to the smell of bacon... And cinnamon. I walked downstairs and saw Cayla making cinnamon roll bacon pancakes.

"Damn Cayla, no wonder you love watching those cooking channels." I said laughing a bit

"Oh shut up.. Now go grab lazy batman to come down and eat." Cayla replied with a little grin.

Her and Joven have the same smirk/grin.

As I walked into Joven's room.. He was mumbling something in his sleep..

Wes you are the most handsome man I know.. I know you love David... And I love seeing that you are happy. So even if I'm not the one who makes you happy... You still make me smile everyday.. Wes I fell in love with you since the day I met you. Since then I always wanted to be with you forever and always... Wes I love you with all my heart.. I will be there for you even when times get rough.. I love you ....please never leave me...

I started tearing up.. Cayla then walked up and saw I was crying.

"What's wrong Wes?" She said like a sad puppy

"Oh nothing. I dare you to go jump on Joshua to wake up!"I said with a smile

"Okay!!" She said all happily.

He woke up and almost pushed Cayla off. Man those two are such an adorable family... Soon we ate. I asked them if we could all just stay home and hang out and play video games.

"Why aren't you hanging out with David today?" Joven asked

"Oh I just wanted to hang out with my buddies today." I giggled a bit

"YAY!!" Cayla yelled jumping on to my lap

"Haha. You are all amazing. I love you both!" I said tearing up a bit and smile.

"AWWH I love you two brother!" Cayla said giving me a giant hug

"Haha love you too Wes!" Joven said joining into the hug.

I finally met people who I truly loved close. They are the people I can trust my life with.. And I set my mind straight...I know who I wanted to spend the rest of my life... I told them I had to go real quick to meet up with Lasercorn.

I saw Lasercorn waiting on bench..

"David I feel so bad for saying this..." I said crying a bit

"It's okay Wes. I know where you are going with this... I was going to do same actually... But I didn't know how.. So yeah.. I guess this is an end to us." Lasercorn said kissing me on the cheek

"Just remember we will be friends forever! You are awesome!" He said giving me a hug.

"You are too David. And thank you.. Made this a bit easier for me.. I love you.. You are the best. We will stay friends forever! Good luck with whoever you will find!" I said with a grin

"You too!" Lasercorn walking away

I was pretty happy. And I walked to the jewelry store and bought a little diamond ring. I wasn't going to ask right away. But I wanted it to be ready. I drove back home and saw Cayla asleep on Joven's lap, while he was watching Kotoura-San (A/N Kotoura-San is an anime series that I love sooo much and I recommend it to you guys!) I sat down next to him.

"So how's it with you and David?" Joven asked me

"Oh... We broke up.. Him and I wanted to just stay as friends. So I'm officially single!" I said with a little cheer.

"Oh. Well do you need a hug?" Joven asked me

"Haha no I'm fine! But I'm going to grab a cookie, want one?" I said with a smile

"No it's fine." He said with a little sleepy voice

Right after I grabbed my cookie I went back and saw Joven asleep. Haha I love both of them to death. I don't know what I could do without them especially Joven... I watched some t.v. I was sitting next to Joven.. I kissed him on the cheek.. And whispered 'I love you.' I then turned off the T.V. Before I walked away I heard Joven mumble "I love you Wes." I was happy..

-----------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed :)