Today is the day

So it's been a month since my break up with Lasercorn. Smosh Games was just fine. Nothing really changed around there everything was just fine. But today was going to be a special day. Today was the day I will ask Joven to marry me.. But I really needed help.. So when Joven left to record Grand Theft Smosh I stayed back and talked to Cayla.

"Hey Cayla I need your help planning something out for me." I said

"Yeah what's up?" She said

"Actually can you Stephanie and Sapphire they are going to be a big help in this also." I asked

"Sure. But can you at least tell me what's going on." Cayla said

"Well... I'm going to ask Joshua to marry me.. And I want to make it big and special. *Shows ring* I already got the ring and I really need your help." I said with a puppy dog face.

"Awwh!! Okay Sapphire and Stephanie said they will be here in a bit. I also invite Elyse over too. If that's okay?" Cayla said

"That's perfectly fine! The more the help the more this can be perfect!" I said all happily

Soon all the girls came over and I had a big discussion with them.

"Alright so Sapphire and I will make the food?" Elyse asked

"Yup! Cayla is going to be the distraction so we have time to do stuff! And Stephanie you are going to help me make the scavenger hunt for Joshua." I said

"Alright!" They said

Joven then walked in.

"UMM JOSHUA! Let's go out to eat!" Cayla yelled

"Wait why?!" Joven said in confusion

"BECAUSE.... I really want some pasta from Olive Garden." Cayla said in the most puppy dog face ever.

"Haha fine. Let's go!" Joven said

-20 minutes later-

"Okay how's the cake and food?" I asked

"Cake is ready! And the rest is almost done!" Sapphire yelled

Sapphire and Elyse then brought the cake to the end of the scavenger hunt (A/N I really just meant a thing where he looks at clues and tries to find it)place. And I placed the ring right on top. Everything was perfect. I knew that this was going to be perfect. I had a camera in every spot. I was ready.

I texted Cayla and she said that they were on their way. I was so happy. I invited everyone over to get ready and hide at the end with me.

Joven's POV

I got out of the car and saw a lot of cars. I was a bit confused. Then Cayla told me to go inside so I did.

There was a note on the door.
Find me where one person cooks.

I went to the kitchen. There was another note.
Go where Cayla sleeps.

I ran up stairs and found another note.
Final spot... Go to your room.

I ran to my room and saw this GIANT cake!! And it was triple layered the top said will you the next part said Marry me.... And the bottom part said... <3 Wes.... I just started crying and Cayla was behind me giving me a hug.. Then I saw the ring on top of the cake.. I grabbed it. Wes then came out..

"Joshua.. You impacted my life so much. And I just wanted to say... You are the greatest person I have ever met and I never knew I would fall in love with my best friend... So will you do the honors and marry me?" Wes said grabbing me by the hands and crying all.

"Of course you idiot." I replied giving him a big hug.

Everyone else then came out and clapped. I saw Lasercorn and his new girlfriend I was happy for him. And everyone was so happy. Honestly this was the best day of my life.. Cayla then jumped on my back and yelled "PARTY TIME!!!! And CONGRATULATIONS BIG BROTHER!" haha.. This was by far an amazing day.

We partied and had so much fun that day. Life was great.

-a month later-

So Wes and I have been planning our wedding and we thought of a video game theme to be cool. It was perfect. I had the perfect family.. I knew everything would be perfect...

--------------------

Hehe don't worry I still got one more chapter planned out!! It will be an awesome one :) so hope you guys liked this!! I will also be making a sequel to this... So stay in tuned ;)