FINALLY AN UPLOAD

Yay an upload :) ALSO THERE MAYBE SMUT..... SO GET READY... ALSO OMG 1000 views!!! Thanks <3

Joven's POV

Today was the day, the day I marry Wes... I was really nervous I really didn't want to fuck up. I saw Cayla already ready, she was so happy.

"Joshua are you scared? Nervous?" Cayla asked me

"Yeah.." I answered

"Don't be. *she smiled* you'll be fine. Wes truly loves you and did so much to ask you to marry him. Don't worry!" Cayla said giving me a big hug

"Fine. But I'm still really nervous.. What if I trip or puke?!" I said freaking out

"Don't worry!" Cayla said with a smile

I nodded very scaring like. It was almost time.. I was freaking out like crazy..
-time for marriage-

I was walking down the aisle in my tuxedo. And at the end of the aisle there was the pastor and Wes in his tuxedo... He looked so nice. The wedding was outside, all pretty and bright. There was batman and Legend of Zelda balloons. Our cake was a Legend of Zelda cake. It looked great and we also had some Batman cupcakes. Honestly the wedding looked perfect.. I was at the end of the aisle next to Wes. On my side there was Anthony, Ian, and Sohinki, and on Wes side there was Lasercorn and Flitz. And sitting front row was Elyse, Sapphire, Stephanie, Cayla and Mari. This was going to be great..

"Joshua, do you take Wes to be your husband?"

"I do." I said smiling to Wes

"Well now... You may kiss your groom."

We kissed and little birds flew out. It was so magical. I felt so wonderful.

"CONGRATS BIG BROTHER!!" Cayla said jumping onto my back

"Haha, congrats man!" Ian said

"Congrats!" They all said.

Wes and I then went to cut the cake and just started partying! It was so much fun and everything. Eventually Wes and I went to a hotel, Cayla went to go stay with Sapphire and Stephanie.

"Well we are official now!" Wes said pulling me into a kiss

"We are. Haha!" I said kissing back

-WARNING SMUT WILL BEGIN- (This is my first time.... Soooo here it goes)!

After my kiss, him and I just started making out... He slowly unbuttoning his shirt and pushed me on to the bed. He then looked at me with an evil smirk. I can tell he was ready... I was too... Well kinda. He started unbuttoning my shirt and slowly moved his hand down to my area.. He stopped right near it, he was teasing me.

"Wessss..." I said all blushy.

"Someone is a little horny.." He winked, unbuttoned my pants, and he slowly touched my dick.... I started moaning, it felt nice.

"Oh my gosh Wes...." I moaned

Wes was slowly stroking my dick, he then started kissing down towards it... He stopped and started licking..

"We...Wes." I said letting out a moan.

He then started sucking my dick... Damn he was good... He slowly went up and down... I moaned his name very loudly... He knew I wanted more. I really did..

"Say my name, Joshua, say it nice and loud babe." Wes said with an evil smirk

I said his name... "Wes! Fu-uck me please! Fuck me real hard."

He smiled and unbuttoned his pants.. And saw his dick.... Damn it was really big and I knew I was going to get hurt.... He knew I was scared.. But hey this is my first time!!

"Don't worry babe, it will hurt for a little but then you will enjoy later." Wes said

I nodded. He slowly put played with me... He was teasing me even more...

"Weeeesssss." I cried.

He then rammed his dick into me. I teared a bit.... It hurt like hell!

"I'm sorry babe..." Wes said with a little sad face

"No no it's fine.. Please continue." I said

As I said that Wes started going in and out... Damn it felt so good. He went faster and faster.

"Jo-shua I-I-I'm about to cum. He said

"I'm about to cum too... Cum inside me Wes... Just cum inside me!!" I yelled

I said that and he both came.. He came inside me it felt so warm... I came all over our chest...
Today was a real.....

----------WAKES UP-------------

"Joshua?! Are you awake??" I heard a voice but couldn't see much

"Y-yes.." I replied softly

I got a big hug from ...Wes. He was in tears and crying.

"Wh-what happened?" I asked

"You were in a coma for the past year... I was scared.... I didn't want to lose you Joshua.. You are everything to me. You are my best friend...and" before Wes would finish his sentence I pulled him into a kiss.

"Wes I have been thinking about you the whole time I was in a coma. I love you more than anything... I married you in my mind and I was wondering if we are now.." I said with a little tear

"I would love to marry you Joshua. I love you too." He said kissing me back. Soon Cayla walked in and gave me a big hug.

"I was scared Joshua....I thought I lost my last family member... Wes was aways there for you and me. All the time you were gone... I couldn't stop crying... But Wes helped me...Wes is a wonderful man for you Joshua... He really really loves you." Cayla said crying

"I know he is.. I love him too." I replied giving her a hug.

Eventually everyone else walked in and told me what happened..

I was driving with Cayla and Wes in the car. We were on our way home, it was pretty bad out. I was just driving and all, then I slipped, the car just started spinning like crazy. We all crashed into a tree. Cayla and Wes were fine just a few injuries. But then they told me I had horrible injuries and that's how I went into my deep coma.

Eventually everything was back to normal. I went home with Cayla and Wes, we hung out and just played around together. I married Wes and life was great. Cayla found a guy she liked a lot named Josiah. He was nice guy, I maybe overprotective but he was a cool guy and he made her happy, so I was happy. Elyse, Sapphire, Stephanie all got married also! Everyone was having a great life and family. Smosh and Smosh Games was still going well nothing changed. We still got to hang out, meet and greets and everything! But life was perfect. Well for now..

--------------------------

PLOT TWIST ;) hope you guys liked it :) I will make the sequel soon :D