Why...he must hate me now..

"Son!? You possibly can't be my..." Before I finished my sentence, they came closer, it was my parents....
"Ahh son we missed you. But now your mother and I can finally finish what we started years back. Honey grab the knife!" My dad said, my mom nodded and grabbed it.
My mom then came closer to me with the knife, she put it around my neck...
"I'm sorry sweetie..."She whispered as she slowly got closer to my neck.
"Wait, let's make his death painful. Grab the bat....NOW!" My dad commanded to my mom. She refused..
"Not listening huh? *takes gun out* As I said before, grab me the damn bat!" My dad yelled
"DON'T SHOOT HER! You ASSHOLE!" I yelled
"Haha...*points gun at me* Say that again punk!" My dad said
"I said...Don't shoot my mom! You ungrateful asshole!" I said that...I finally went against my dad..it felt good..but now I'm dead.
"Now you die, you ungrateful son!" As my dad said that...he pulled the trigger..I closed my eyes and knew I was going to die...it went silent, once I opened my eyes....I saw Joven on the floor bleeding..and my dad laying there..

"JOSHUA!!" I said with tears in my eyes

"Holy crap...call the ambulance and cops!" Sohinki yelled
The ambulance and cops soon came. I ran to the hospital to see Joven..I was scared out of mind back there...I can't believe he risked his life for mine.

I looked at Joven..just laying there peacefully...he seemed okay. But I couldn't help but cry.. "Why Joshua? Why did you risk your life for mine?" I said to myself
"It..it's be..cause..y-you are ..sp-special to me.." I heard. It was Joven.

I looked up and smiled and hugged Joven..
"You idiot! Why...I don't want to lose my best friend!" Wes said
"It's because you are my best friend...I don't to lose you too." Joven said. I teared up. Joven cares so much for me..I can't lose him.

Joven's POV

Weeks passed after the incident. Cayla was hanging out with Smosh Games and I a lot which made me happy, I got to hang out with my favorite people. Life was going great! But I still wanted to be with Wes...he meant the world to me..I didn't want to lose him...I almost did last time...I love him too much..

"Hey Wes, can I talk to you in private?" I asked shyly
"Sure!" He said all happily

-goes to another room-

"So what's up Joshua?" He asked

"I...love you..." I said then grabbing him into a kiss..he pushed away and slapped me. Ow.

"Joshua!! You know I'm with David! You better not be playing games with me! You are the closest friend I have ever had, and I don't want that to change! But Joshua I'm sorry, I love you but not the way you may like..I'm sorry.." As Wes said that he walked back to the Smosh games crew. I walked to the bathroom..

3rd Person POV

"Hey Wes! Where's Joshua? I saw walk out with you earlier." Flitz asked

"I don't know..he stayed back." Wes replied sadly

"No..oh shit..." Cayla said

"What?" Everyone said

"Where's the bathroom?!" Cayla said panicking

"Down that hall to the right. Wait why!?" Mari said

"I'm going to find Joshua!!" Cayla said running to the bathroom

Cayla's POV

He must've got hurt...damn it Joven.. Please be okay by the time I make it. I ran, everyone else was behind me running too. I opened up the bathroom door....Joven was lying on the floor...just bleeding all over his arms...

"JOSHUA!!!.... Why.." I said crying so much.. I then called the ambulance..

"Oh my gosh... " Lasercorn said putting his hands on his mouth.

"I'm sorry I have to go!" Wes said running out the door

"Joshua..." Anthony said

Everyone tearing up and wondering why he would have done that and why Wes ran off.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SORRY THAT WAS A SHORTER CHAPTER THAN USUAL...I need something up. But I hope you guys enjoyed it :)