Surprise

A quick reminder that This book is not ending soon. I have a lot of things planned for this book. 😊

Please vote. Chapter is a little longer than usual 💜

Ignore the mistakes 😘

________________

Dark------------------- that is all Taehyung saw as he slowly gained conscious and was welcomed by the feeling of his head being rammed

Where the hell  am I  ? thought the latter as he tried to open his eyes but found it harder to do so.

It was like a heavy feeling that stopped him from gaining the full  conscious

"Why is he not awake yet ?" Taehyung heard a voice question.

"I don't know. He should be awake by now  " the boy heard another voice answer.

He was still a little out and was not able to recognise the voices.

What the hell happened ? thought the boy.

"If he didn't wake up today. Jungkook will be a mad" commented the voice.

Wait what Jungkook ? What is happening thought Taehyung as he tried his best to open his eyes.

"Let's just wait for few more hours" replied the other voice.

I need to get out of here thought Taehyung as he tried to move his limbs as subtly as possible. He was on the bed laying on the soft sheets.

And thanks to heaven the poor boy managed to gain more conscious after few minutes.

His shut his eyes with more force as he tried to think of a way to get out of this situation.

I got kidnapped thought Taehyung as he remembered the events that have occurred.

Where the heck is Jungkook ? Taehyung thought again

The blond heard the door shut close. So he figured he's all alone in the room.

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked around . It looked like that he was in a hotel suite.

He got up from the bed and scanned the room to find something useful.

"This is definitely not Korea "muttered Taehyung as he looked outside from the window.

"Where the hell am I ?" The boy said with mouth agape

I need to get out of here Taehyung thought as he turned around and saw a phone on the bedside table

Relax Taehyung you got it . You can do it Taehyung repeated this as a mantra in his mind as walked upto the device and put in his pocket.

"Okay first get out here unnoticed and than call kookie. So that he can come here "muttered Taehyung as he walked upto the main door to step out of the room but stopped when he heard heavy footsteps approaching his room.

"Shit "Taehyung said under his breath.

He turned back and again stepped in the bedroom freaking out a little.

What should I do? Taehyung thought but just than he looked at the bed as an idea struck his mind.

............................

"Is he awake?" Jungkook heard Yoongi question on the phone.

"No not yet. Jin and Jimin hyung checked up on him earlier "replied Jungkook as he walked the hotel corridor.