The date

Jordan's POV
I was feeling lonely today. I was living all alone with no one to just lay down and talk with. I sighed and got up to get some OJ and record some hunger games on Mineplex. As I was getting in the game a huge ad appeared for online dating. I'm lonely and I want someone to love and have them love me back, so why not? I told myself. So I decided to dump doing the hunger games. I clicked the link and signed up as fast as I could. Immediately I had got a date. I was to meet her at 8:00 pm.
~8:00 pm~
I was starting to drive to that fancy sushi restaurant it said to go to on the website when I started to worry. What if she hates me? What happens if I'm overdressed? I started thinking to myself. I was wearing a nice tux for this date. I had now just arrived at the fancy restaurant. As I entered I walked up to the person at the front. " Hi. I'm looking for someone named Erin, where is she?" I asked the brown haired lady. "Right over here sir" she told me and led me to table 3. It was looking down beautifully on LA downtown. As I sat down the girl said " Hi! You must be Jordan! I'm Erin." I looked at her disgusted. Her voice was annoying as heck, her hair was red and messy, and she was just wearing jeans and a shirt. " Ugh. I mean hi." I said glumly and plopped down on the chair across from her. "You seem like a downer." She growled. I had to deal with this for a month. "And u look like a little bitch." I screamed back. "You want to go or are you a pussy?!" She slammed the table. "Bitch I can beat you any day any time!" The whole restaurant was staring at us but I didn't care she is a bitch and I just want to slap her bitchy face so hard.